Travelodge Abbott Villa

Camping_Girl's Profile Photo

Clean and Quiet

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 12, 2009

The front desk staff at this Travelodge was by far the friendliest and most helpful that I have encountered in a long time, particularly the French lady working when we checked in. (I'm sorry I've forgotten your name, but you are a real asset to your employers!) For this reason alone, I would have no hesitation to stay here again.

Our room was spotless, and the beds were very comfortable. I asked for a quiet room and so we received a room on the top floor - we didn't hear a thing the whole time we were there! The room also had a writing desk, arm chair, small fridge, hair dryer and coffee maker.

There is an outdoor pool which is open during the summer months and a hot tub which is open year round. I believe we were charged $100 for a room with 2 queen beds.

A free continental breakfast is included in your room rate. The breakfast is basic, but good. It included a selection of bagels, toast, muffins, cold cereals, yogourt, hard boiled eggs, and fresh apples and oranges. Beverage offerings included coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, apple & orange juice, and 1% and skim milk. Staff in the breakfast room were pleasant as well.

Unique Quality: The thing that stands out most in my mind about this particular Travelodge is its great location directly across the street from City Park and the friendly staff. When my husband forgot his razor, I went to the front desk and was offered not only a disposable razor but shaving cream as well. Housekeeping staff were very pleasant as well.

Directions: Follow the main highway through the downtown area. Abbott Street is the last street before you cross the bridge towards Westbank. Directly across from City Park.

Nearby Travelodge Abbott Villa

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Kelowna Travel Forum

Need advice about Kelowna, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Kelowna and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Kelowna hotel reviews