- Reviews: 79
I choosed this motel due to its location : in the heart of Downtown Prince George.
But there is nothing Dowtown Prince George ...
Just OK to spend a night.
Old fashioned motel.
- Reviews: 10
The National Hotel: The National Hotel
Great experience when you have to catch the early train to Prince Rupert. It is the cheapest motel in town, right upstairs the local disco club. The floors are very thin, and your bed is shaking, with the beat of the music. When I was staying there the music suddenly stopped. The next morning 6 'o clock the owner told me that the power was off at 2!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Mantra Bel Air Resort Apartments
- Chelsea Lodge
- Hendon Hall - A Thistle Hotel
- Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Ocho Tulum
- Bridge House Hotel
- West Yellowstone's City Center Motel
- Hotel Luxer
- Rowhill Grange Hotel And Spa
- El Cid Marina Beach Hotel
- Neptune Beach Resort
- Palm Village Villasimius
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Skaw Beach Hotel