2101 Widgeon Road, Qualicum Beach, V9K 1Y8, Canada

More about Eagle Landing Bed and Breakfast

Splendid B&B

by TripAdvisor Member kumquat4

We really enjoyed our stay here- Jim and Anne were very good hosts, and made a big effort to make us feel welcome. We had the loft suite, which is great for families. The setting is splendid, with wonderful views, and we did see eagles! The breakfasts were amazing. Our children thoroughly enjoyed their stay.
We can wholeheartedly recommend this B&B.

Excellent B & B

by TripAdvisor Member Gowerpoint

We spent only one night here, but will certainly return. Anne is a very friendly and gracious hostess (Jim was away during our visit) and the setting is beautiful. East facing views over Georgia Strait from our bedroom as well as from the living room, breakfast area and the large deck. We enjoyed a lovely cooked breakfast and very interesting conversation in the morning before we reluctantly set off.

Stu & Sally McDonald
Gibsons, BC

Love the Hosts and the Accommodations

by TripAdvisor Member maciemoo

Just returned from a fabulous 'first time' stay with Anne and Jim at Eagle Landing B and B, and have nothing but rave reviews of both our hosts, the picturesque waterfornt location, and the accommodations. We are seasoned B and Bers and world travelers hailing from Ontario, and we will certainly return to Eagle Landing next year for more good company, great laughs, comfy and immaculate accommodations, and tasty breakfast fare. You couldn't find nicer hosts anywhere!!

Smooth landing!

by TripAdvisor Member BeckiAndTom

Excellent in every way. Gracious (and knowledgeable) host & hostess greet you with the beverage of your choice and a friendly chat. They take great pains to help you enjoy the area your way. The rooms are modern, sparkling clean, and spacious. There were hummingbirds right outside our room, which also had a terrific view across the channel from 200 feet up. Breakfasts are fabulous! Home-cooked & different every day. Qualicum area is great for nature walks & pebbly beaches. And don't miss eating at Fishtales restaurant. We stayed 2 nights in late April '07 and wished we could stay longer!

Loved the peacefullness

by TripAdvisor Member nvangoose

This is a great place. A most peacefully relaxing stay. The owners are so nice and make you feel like family and at home. Would recommend this place to all of my friends. The accommidations are magnificient. Clean, quiet and so peacefully. I deer and rabbits walking across the lawn and the sight of the ocean was so beautiiful. This is diffently a place to stay on your vacation.

Loved our Stay

by TripAdvisor Member sohal

My husband and I just got back yesteray. We spend our Memorial weekend there. We needed to get away from our crazy life here and it was well worth it. We had a great stay and came back relaxed. The George's are great people not to mention the breakfast was the best. If you need to get away and just relax you will love this place. Their backyard was like a park and you can see the cruise ships go by at night.

Mega Gold Stars for this B&B

by TripAdvisor Member Darilynn

This is my third consecutive year at the Eagles Landing B&B. I keep coming back..... the last two years I have spent in the loft and absolutely love it. Each year I feel like I have come "home", and Jim and Anne are there to welcome me with open arms, not to mention a nice glass of wine, or cup of tea/sweets and great conversations. They are genuinely interested in their guests. I come to the island to visit friends and have some of my family visit me, Jim and Anne have a natural way of setting people at ease. I have nothing but gold stars, for this B&B. Anne is an excellent cook and the breakfast is outstanding. I feel that I have found a treasure on the island, the panorama view of the Strait, mountains, eagles, large tidy grounds, bunnies, Lucky their dog, forest..... It is only 10 minutes from Qualicum Beach, you can see the stars so clearly at night, the sunset is OUT OF THIS WORLD, the rooms are spotless, and spacious.
Bonnie Smith
Calgary, Alberta

Outstanding accommodation and hospitality

by TripAdvisor Member briandjenmalone

Brian and Jenny Malone, Harbury, Warks, England

We stayed at the Eagle Landing B&B for one night in June 2007 at the end of a Canadian/Alaskan touring holiday. We wish now that we could have spent more time there. The views are stunning, the accommodation is excellent and Jim and Anne George are so hospitable, friendly and helpful. The Eagle Landing was everything we could have hoped for and having stayed in a number of B&Bs during our holiday, this one was, in our view, the best and was the perfect way to end our holiday.
A warm thank you to Jim and Anne!

Brian and Jenny Malone

[--]

So welcoming

by TripAdvisor Member mme_c

Eagle Landing was amazing. What a terrific view! The home was a amazing, as was the hospitality. Jim and Anne are so kind, accommodating and friendly... and breakfast was delicious. Terrific experience!

Comments