Days Inn Vancouver Airport

sheherezad's Profile Photo

Family-run hotel!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 26, 2011

What a great recommendation by VTer yvr! Just 5 minute walk to the Bridgestone SkyTrain Station, that takes you to downtown Vancouver and the Waterfront, to catch the Hop-On Hop-Off tour from Canada Place!

Days Inn is practically a family-run hotel! Bill & Jit and their son and daughter-in-law, who is expecting a baby, are there during the day! Such warm folks of Asian origin and so accommodating! Breakfast is served with generosity - warm waffles made for me by Jit and another hotel staff both mornings I was there, though it is supposed to be self-service ;-)

I was allowed an early check in since my flight arrived at YVR at 10.05 and the shuttle was there 20 minutes after I got to to the courtesy shuttle pick up point! The youngish, very pleasant shuttle driver (damn I forgot his name!) told me he had been to Malaysia 3 years earlier, with his wife, cycling from down south, all the way to Hanoi! Wow!

Unique Quality: Very clean rooms - I could not detect any dust anywhere (something I always check for due to my dust mite induced allergic rhinitis)! But most of all very warm hotel staff! Perhaps the warmest and friendliest I had met anywhere!

Great location for an airport stay - close to the Bridgeport Skytrain station, to catch the Hop-on Hop-off or any other tour!

Directions: Just wait for the courtesy shuttle service!

Nearby Days Inn Vancouver Airport

Days Inn Vancouver Airport

• Days Inn Richmond
  • Richmond Days Inn
  • Days Inn - Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond

Address: 2840 Sexsmith Rd and Bridgeport Rd, Richmond, British Columbia, V6X 2M3, Canada

Amenities at Days Inn Vancouver Airport

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Richmond Travel Forum

Need advice about Richmond, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Richmond and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Richmond hotel reviews