Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Riverport Richmond

aqazi's Profile Photo

Nice place....

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 1, 2011

I have stayed here on three separate occasions, all due to price line wins usually between 40 and 50 bucks. The hotel is fine, nice rooms, free parking, and a great pub with food. Location is great if you have a car but otherwise it's away from the sky train and Richmond centre. Its even a fair way from the river rock. They have a shuttle to the airport which is probably the mail reason people stay there.

Service Above and Beyond

by written on June 24, 2010

I recently stayed here with a group of 100+ music students from California; unfortunately, a tragedy occurred with our group before we even checked into the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel, the staff was fantastic in opening up a big conference room for us to use during our stay, opening up the breakfast room in the night and supplying snacks and beverages (even baking chocolate chip cookies, which the students devoured), allowing students to use the phone for free to call their parents in California, and showing such thoughtful consideration in asking how we were doing. The staff made themselves available and helped a grieving community to deal with the situation at hand. They went above and beyond the call of duty in showing how gracious, kind, and helpful Canadians are. Also, the rooms are large and comfortable. We had a magnificent view from our room to Vancouver and the snow-capped mountains beyond. The location is great--sort of in the country, with entertainment and dining options within a quick walking distance, and 10 minutes from a quaint seaport town. I would heartily recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Vancouver area.

Astounding Hospitality

by written on June 21, 2010

I'm a band student from California, and on the first day of our tour in Canada, a tragedy occurred. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel that night and the next two nights after. They provided amazing hospitality and generous accommodations - all at no extra cost. And of course, their rooms were extremely comfortable, clean, and attractive. The Holiday Inn Express provided more than we could have possibly asked for, and I recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

Best Hotel around Vancouver

by written on June 17, 2010

I was just recently in Canada with a large group of highschool kids from the US. We had a tragedy occur on the first day before we even got to the hotel and the hotel was extremely helpful in allowing us to deal with our grief. They allowed us to use the large conference room almost exclusively for many, many days and their breakfast room was open much longer than it normally would have been. They were very good to us and I would definitely recommend them if you're visiting Canada or just passing through.

Amazing

by written on June 16, 2010

I recently returned from a high school music tour trip in Canada. While in Richmond we stayed at this hotel, and because of a tragedy arrived very late at night. The hotel staff was on hand and extremely helpful, polite, nice and sympathetic to our needs. They also made our group cookies in the early ours of the morning. The hotel is located in a very calm setting with movie theaters, ice skating, bowling alley, and even an indoor water park within a short walk. The rooms were very homey and the facilities were great. No big problems, except one with a room key, which the front desk fixed very happily. All in all, a great place to stay, with nice people and a homey (thus calm) setting. Would highly recommend to other and would definitely go back.

Canada's Kindest

by written on June 16, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights on a school music department tour. During our stay, we received some tragic news that threatened our trip. They were extremely kind, generous, and supportive for our during our entire stay- they opened the breakfast room for us on off hours, provided able extra space free of charge, opened up the phone lines for free calls, assisted with any arrangements that needed to be made and did it all with grace and humility. In short, they went above and beyond for us and our positive feedback on the website will really help them with their bookings. They are number 2 behind the Fairmont Hotel in Vancouver in terms of service. I think they should be number 1!

Above and Beyond during Tragedy

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 16, 2010

While I have not stayed at this hotel, my children recently returned from a high school music trip that experienced a grave tragedy before they had even checked in. I am told that the hotel staff was extremely kind, generous, and supportive during their entire stay- they opened the breakfast room for them on off hours, provided extra space free of charge, opened up the phone lines for free calls allowing my kids to let their father and me know they were OK, assisted with any arrangements that needed to be made and did it all with grace. In short, they went above and beyond for the Aragon High School Music Tour group and, at least in my case, I am very grateful.

Amazing hospitality!

by written on June 16, 2010

The entire staff, especially the manager was extremely accommodating during our entire stay. They went out of their way to make us comfortable and feel welcome. I have never experienced such incredible hospitality during my many travels. Thank you!

Nearby Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Riverport Richmond

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Airport Transportation

Richmond Travel Forum

Need advice about Richmond, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Richmond and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Richmond hotel reviews