Quality Hotel Airport South

Jefie's Profile Photo

Another good option in Richmond

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 21, 2014

When I found out I'd be going back to the Canadian Karate Championship, I thought I'd stay at the same hotel I stayed at the last time, but when I found a better deal at the Quality Inn right next door, I decided to give it a try. The first thing I need to mention is that the staff working at the front desk was extremely friendly and efficient. The room was very comfortable, especially the bed, and incredibly quiet. Free continental breakfast was included, and the breakfast area was really nice - so much so that one evening, we decided to order some take-out and ate it there. We got a bottle of wine from the liquor store across the street, and the music that was playing in the lobby made for a really nice atmosphere :o) The location is great: it's just a short ride away from the airport (free shuttles are available), just a short walk away from the Olympic Oval, about a 10-min walk from the Richmond Shopping Centre and Lansdowne skytrain station, and there are several good restaurants around. Again, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in the Richmond area.

Directions: Richmond, BC

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Richmond Travel Forum

Need advice about Richmond, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Richmond and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Richmond hotel reviews