Coast Coal Harbour Hotel

Coast Coal Harbour Hotel
Booking.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Vancouver

Stanley Park, Vancouver, B.C.Stanley Park, Vancouver, B.C.

Bear wandering around a backyard in CoquitlamBear wandering around a backyard in Coquitlam

Granville IslandGranville Island

Tankers and MountainsTankers and Mountains

whale watching..vancouver to victoria one way ?

by skokomish

Hi all..i would like to know wether any outfits do a whale watching trip where i would be able to get off at victoria and then do the same in reverse a few days later back to vancouver...had a look and the ones i could find all finish doing these trips on sept 6th which is too early ?
warren

Re: whale watching..vancouver to victoria one way ?

by SamSalmon

Prince of Whales is the only one I'm aware of but remember they aren't in the transportation business just tours-they may not be interested in handling your luggage-and price could be the same as for a round trip.

Re: whale watching..vancouver to victoria one way ?

by skokomish

hey sam salmon...thanks, you have helped me before on my last trip to squamish, the luggage is not a problem, just a light back pack, i will have a look at that outfit
warren

Travel Tips for Vancouver

Finding a Hairstylist in Vancouver

by markgold

When I first arrived in Vancouver I searched endlessly for a good hairstylist but just couldn't find one. I went to several in the downtown area and I kept getting very disappointed (and I won't name names). They either didn't listen to what I wanted (cut more than I asked, or did I style I wasn't into), weren't friendly, or the pricing just wasn't right.

Finally, a friend of mine recommended Vancouver Hairstylist Emily over on Hornby street, and I haven't gone anywhere else since! She is a total perfectionist and never lets me out of her chair until everything is perfect. She always listens to what I want, is friendly and just all around awesome!

The salon is called New Mondo for Hair and Spa and it is at 857 Hornby Street between Robson and Smithe street in downtown Vancouver.

You can check out her Website for pricing and location information at www.emilyroop.com or call her at 604-315-1588 to book an appointment. Robson street for sure is my fondest memory. Great shopping, restaurants and nightlife!

Adventure tours

by vero_27

Well, if you go to Vancouver and you want to make a tour with really nice people you have to call CLUB CANADA. It a very professional fun group of people that will take you all around B.C., you just have to call them or enter their website. I recommend them!!! Contact them on www.clubcan.com or chris@clubcan.com, or you can call them to 604-266-4326, have fun!!!

Vancouver Tip

by hayward68

This isn't exactly a fondest memory, but it certainly sticks out in my mind. I was sitting on the plane in Vancouver waiting to leave for Toronto. But the pilot came on the intercom and said they just had to check a few things out. I looked out my window and saw them fixing the plane. Shouldn't this have been done before we got on the plane???? We ended up leaving quite late and it was quite a bumpy ride home, turbulence the entire way. Not a good thing as I had a hangover from my goodbye party at my Dad's the night before!

B.C. Provincial Coat of Arms

by Amareyui

The coat of arm was originally adopted in 1906 and was revised in 1987. The royal lion and the crown are British symbols, representing the link between the province and the country. The elk and sheep are animals found in the province.

When you are in Vancouver you...

by chatzchen

When you are in Vancouver you should also visit Vancouver island.
Yes I know it is great and far away, but spending some days on the long beach is one of my fondest memory.
The lonelyness at the campground (you must take all your food with you) and the few people is so very different to Germany.

The picture shows a view onto the long beach on Vancouver island near Tofino.

Comments