Admiral Motel

Tags

Seniors Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Cruise
See Amenities
IreneMcKay's Profile Photo

Lovely hotel, lovely holiday.

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 27, 2015

We spent two nights in the Admiral Inn, Victoria. This hotel is in a convenient location just five minutes walk further on along the seafront from the provincial legislature building.

Check in at the hotel was friendly and efficient.

Our room was very spacious and very comfortable. It was also wonderfully quiet at night and I slept so well here.

We had a sitting area with a table and we were provided with a fridge, a coffee maker, a microwave, plates, bowls, cutlery. On our second night we ate in and really enjoyed it.

In addition to all this we had a spacious balcony. I was extremely happy with the room.

The only downside of our stay was the wifi. The signal was too weak to use in the room so could only be used in reception. The reception got locked at 9pm so no wifi after that.

Breakfast was good. There was cold meat, cheese, bread, boiled eggs, tea, coffee, juice, yoghurt.

The location of the hotel was excellent for transport and sights.

I really enjoyed my stay here and would stay here happily again.

glabah's Profile Photo

Near the Ferries to the USA, and Close In

by written on January 3, 2011

This is another place I didn't stay, though it is very conveniently located to the ferry terminals to the USA, and is also quite close to many tourist attractions. I thought that perhaps this would be a good place to explore for future trips. The sign out front indicates they have some decent specials in the off-season.

Our Favourite Place

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 16, 2006

This is the lovely motel I have been coming to regularly every 2 years for the past 20 years! I have always had very friendly, helpful and personal service from all the staff including the maid service. Everyone there is willing to do anything to help to make my stay comfortable and trouble free.

I am always recommending this hotel whenever our friends or family make a trip to the city. They have never been disappointed.

I would recommend this to anyone reading this on the web too.

I am looking forward to returning yet again this summer when my husband and I celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary with a summer stay in both Victoria and Vancouver.

Unique Quality: This motel fits right into the quaint ‘British’ style of the whole city of Victoria. I certainly prefer it to the large chain hotels. The location is brilliant with all the tourist activities right on the doorstep. The harbour is beautiful.

I would recommend this to anyone reading this on the web too.

Directions: On the Inner Harbour, Within 2 minutes walk of all tourist activities and downtown area.

galy's Profile Photo

A Friendly Place

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 21, 2004

We booked the motel cia the internet, before getting to Victoria, and were not disapointed a bit. It is located at one end of the Inner Harbour cery close to the Clipper Terminal. It's about 5 minutes walk to the center. The room was very nice and spaciouse. It's a family owned hotel, and realy feels like family.Everyone was very friedly and helpfull. The motel has a parking lot, which is VERY important if you have a car

Unique Quality: Very friendly place, Very helpfull stuff.
Free parkinglot

Directions: Inner Harbour, close to Victoria Clipper Termina

d_renfroe's Profile Photo

Admirals Inn

by written on August 25, 2002

$94US ($147 CDN) per night 6/15-9/15.
$64US ($64 CDN) or less per night other seasons.

Unique Quality: The Admirals Inn is in a great location away from the downtown core but within easy walking to all the 'Inner Harbour' attractions. It does not have a pool or a gym, but the rooms are nice and the staff is friendly. All outside doors. Parking lot in back. Great Lobby for the free breakfast. They even offer free bicycles!

Directions: At the West end of Belvelle St. Go along the front of the Parliment Buildings, head West just past the US ferry.

Nearby Admiral Motel

• Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Victoria Travel Forum

Need advice about Victoria, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Victoria and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Victoria hotel reviews

The Church of Our Lord
Fisherman's Wharf.
Beacon Hill Park
Things to Do
The Abkhazi Gardens - contined again.