Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
I haven't actually stayed at this beautiful B&B, I was doing my VT duty and snooping quite a lot one day, inviting myself into these hotels and B&B's for the soul purpose of seeing what was on offer. This, was one of the finest I had come across. I only wish there was more room for the rest of the photo's I took.
Unique Quality: Complimentary three course breakfast, Private baths, Fireplaces (some suites), Private patios/balconies (some suites), Soaker or jacuzzi tub suites.
Close to Victoria's Inner Harbour, Beacon Hill Park, Museums & Art Galleries, Historic Chinatown, Whale Watching Tours, Dozens of restaurants & great shopping.
A quote from Frommer's Travel Guide: "If your aim is to spend a night in style, the Rosewood Victoria Inn is definitely worth a visit."
And another quote from Best Places to Kiss in the Northwest,
"The sun-kissed Georgian-style...will warm you up to romance in no time."
Directions: Not too far from the Legislature buildings, or the Royal BC Museum & Inner Harbour.
Popular Hotels in Victoria
906 McClure St., Victoria
680 Montreal Street, Victoria
463 Belleville Street, Victoria
1450 Douglas Street, (formerly Hotel Douglas), Victoria
Explore the World
- Cumberland Falls State Resort Dupont Lodge
- Grand Prestige Hotel Side
- Berjaya Duxton Hotel Singapore
- Emerald Grande Harbor Walk Village
- Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club
- Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin
- Excellence Riviera Cancun
- Hawks Cay Resort
- Holiday Inn Express Orlando - Florida Mall
- Le Meridien Ra Beach Hotel & Spa
- Palazzo Hotel & Casino
- Burnham Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bakersfield Convention Center