4340 Sundial Crescent, Whistler, British Columbia, V0N 1B4, Canada
Hotels.com Booking.com Expedia.com

More about Sundial Boutique Hotel

Awesome

I had the pleasure of visiting Whistler this past Aug. My wife's friend had recommended that we try the Sundial Boutique Hotel. In my opinion the hotel offers excellent value for money. The rates were very reasonable and the room & service exceeded my expectations.

what an amazing place!

by TripAdvisor Member canuckgirl21

My husband and I recently spent a couple days in Whistler and stayed at the Sundial Boutique Hotel. We really enjoyed it and our only regret is that we didn't have enough time in Whistler to enjoy it more. The room was like a mini apartment with a kitchen and living room. Everything was very clean and new looking. We loved the heated tiles in the bathroom! We had dinner at Ric's, based on the concierge's recommendation and the food was great. A nice touch was the box of chocolates they left for us upon check-in. We wish the roof-top hot tub was bigger, b/c when we went, it was already occupied by 2 people and they didn't look like they wanted to move to make more room for us. Maybe another time. Overall, we'd stay there again!

Tremendous Hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member richreef

Just returned from three nights at the Sundial. Unbelievable hotel at any price(especially at $200/night). Rooms were huge with great views of both mountains. Full kitchen,large bedrooms and pull out living rooms with fireplaces. Heated tile floors in bath. Concierges were wonderful(esp Kyla). Don't even look anywhere else. A tremendous bargain for a great place!

Great Honeymoon Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Godiva-Gracie

We stayed in suite 705 for two nights during our honeymoon in October 2005. The room was beautiful and comfortable. We took full advantage of having a jacuzzi tub in the room and a large hot tub on the deck, as well as having two fireplaces in the suite. I consider myself pretty picky, and I didn't have any complaints about this room!

Spectacular, Superior, Superb...

by TripAdvisor Member vancouvertamsin

A very special family weekend in a room with a spectacular view! Superior and superb facilities and staff. The massage is a must for everyone--skiers and non-skiers as well as a soak in the heavenly hot tub on the roof. We will return...

Sundial make you feel really welcome

We just got back from our second stay at the Sundial and we do not hesitate to give it the highest of ratings. We understand that the hotel was recently renovated, which makes sense as the rooms are very well appointed with heated floors, fireplaces comfortable beds and nice furniture. We're a family of 4 so we stay in the 2 bedroom suites and they have full kitchens as well (and some of them have jacuzzis and/or private hot tubs). The hotel is extremely convenient to the village and the slopes, but what really sets this hotel apart is the staff, which is comprised of people who are so delightful that it feels like like you're staying with friends. We've already booked another two return trips and expect that we'll continue to use the Sundial as our home base whenever we visit Whistler.

Great Hotel / Great Location

by TripAdvisor Member JKCF

My wife and I stayed at the Sundial for our honeymoon in December. We loved this Hotel, the rooms were great, the staff was fantastic and the location was perfect. We stayed in room 705, with it's 2 fireplaces, heated floors and private hot-tub on the balcony. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect hotel stay. The staff was so helpful, going out of their way to do anything they could for you. I would recommend this hotel to anyone thinking about going to Whistler. We will go back here for years to come.

Absolutely Fabulous

by TripAdvisor Member Saba61

Everything about this hotel is fantastic. The location can't be beat, the staff is superb, friendly and helpful but not annoying in any way, it's completely convenient to everything you might want to do in Whistler.

Can't wait to go back.

Perfect place to stay

Every year a number of people from my firm go to Whisler to attend an annual conference related to ur business. This is the second year that we have all stayed at the Subdial and once again it was the perfect to place be. Its location is second to none for access to skiing, convention facilites, shops and restaurants. The suites are beautifully appointed, well maintained and totally comfortable.

We will be going back next year.

Outstanding Hotel

Where do I begin? I can't say enough about the Sundial hotel from the super staff to the outstanding rooms not to mention it amazing location. This hotel is truly a gem. From the moment we checked in, to the time we left we were treated great. I consider myself well traveled and this place ranks among the most well rounded hotels I have ever stayed at (no kidding). What a great location steps from Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas this was especially awesome. I could see lift traffic from my room window. I would also like to comment on the restaurant connected to the hotel i.e. Blacks very nice staff, friendly and attentive to the customer at all hours. If you don't enjoy the Sundial I assure you it's your fault. Be prepared to pay a little more for the sundial but you will see it's worth every penny. I could go on and on I was truly happy with my stay. To all the staff at the Sundial thank you for a wonderful vacation to whistler

Lost Lake, Swim, Bike, Jog or Walk around it!Lost Lake, Swim, Bike, Jog or Walk around it!

Seaplane at Green LakeSeaplane at Green Lake

SNOW ON WHISTLERSNOW ON WHISTLER

Whistler MountainWhistler Mountain

Whistler to Big White

by paulfromwenty

Anyone got any advice on cheapest way of getting from Whistler to Big White, never been to Canada but hire car sounds best to site-see but I think it's helishly expensive, we ARE going for skiing but should take the opportunity to site-see too I suppose.

RE: Whistler to Big White

by vandude666

I think Budget has a 29 buck a day deal. The closest route between Whistler and Big White requires good winter driving skills as the roads are turny and steep and usually snow covered. Skidding off the road is not an option.

RE: RE: Whistler to Big White

by Alexfromoz

Having a car with you is the best way to go. Sure you are going for the skiing but BigWhite is relatively close to other ski mountains plus you can check out Kelowna, get your groceries etc.
If you rent a car get it in Vancouver and return it to the same place. We have used enterprise before and had no problems at all (Had the car for two monthson one trip, no hassles on return).
Don't let people turn you off driving because of the roads/ weather. You have to have good all season tyres (Rental car will have these) and just take care. Bigest danger is ice.
If you are travelling during the day when there is other traffic about you will be fine, the roads are well ploughed and mostly in great condition. Excersise caution on Hwy 33 (From Kelowna to BigWhite) once you start to get out of town, the upper sections are prone to icing. (Once on the BigWhite access road you will be fine.
(I am of course assuming that you will be a sensible driver and not an idiot)

If you don't rent, be sure to ask at the info desk at BigWhite about the shopping bus which runs on Tuesdays I think. Goes to Kelowna for the day and costs about $10. Way cheaper than shuttles etc.

have a great holiday!