4809 Spearhead Drive, Whistler, British Columbia, V0N 1B4, Canada

Satisfaction Poor

Rated 21% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

More about Whistler

Ziplining in WhistlerZiplining in Whistler

Eat and drink like royalty at The BEarfoot BistroEat and drink like royalty at The BEarfoot Bistro

BIKE PARK WHISTLERBIKE PARK WHISTLER

Blackcomb MountainBlackcomb Mountain

Bear watching in Whistler?

by Simbi

Dear all,

I just arrived in Whistler and very much enjoy the place.

Where will I be able to watch bears? It seems, I will be the only person been in Canada without having seen one...

I asked in the hotel and at the tourist information - their answers were not really helpful. I formerly read in this forum, to go to the dump-place in Whistler. Today I have been informed, that this one has been removed.

We have got a car, so it would not be a problem to drive a little bit around. Any suggestions?

Thanks for any comments,

Simbi

Re: Bear watching in Whistler?

by travelm8s

I'm not so certain about seeing wild bears at Whistler although there must be thousands of them up there. A guaranteed bet to see bears in a mountain enviroment is at the top of Grouse Mountain near Vancouver. I hope this helps.

Travel Tips for Whistler

Snowing at Whistler

by RACCOON1

Whistler is a destination resort with summer and winter activities to choose from .

Intrawest is the developer with similar properties in Quebec. , Colorado , etc . and they are now in Les Arcs, France.

Here is the TIP.
If you are at Whistler or any other Intrawest resort hang out at the mid staion around 11:00 am ( Stop into have a hot chocolat or a snack ) .

There will be an Intrawest agent at the mid station looking looking for candidates to invest at the resort .

You have to look young or semi rich.

The agent will offer an appoinment at the Intrawest Sales Office , with a reward of $ 75 ( cdn ) voucher for a Whistler restaurant , etc.

Take advantage of the offer and sit through the presentation and you may be rewarded with more than $ 75 cdn . depending on what you say . .

Nice enough...not too pricy

by Jyrki about The Keg

The Keg is a steakhouse chain in B.C. (maybe Canada I don't actually know). The one at Whistler is especially nice and is priced the same as the restaurants in Van. It is quite a large restaurant but Whistler is a busy place so try to make reservations or go for a late dinner. They do tend to run of out things if you go too late though! I had the large prime rib when I was there and loved it. The price wasn't even that bad at $22.95 for good hunk of meat that was oh so juicy.

Snowboard!

by InFlames

Got to go to Whistler/Blackcomb!
Not to miss!
A lot of ***!
Banf! Lake Louise!

Ski, kayak, snowboard, fishing, hunting, canot, Vtt, seadoo, boat!!!! etc!! Hiking! dahh

There's so much to do there!!

You gotta go to see it!!

Huge mountains!

oh i forgot!!! Mountains bike!

Stand on the Olympic Podium

by Albernfrau

You can stand on the Olympic podium and wear a fake medal. Just go to the 2010 Winter Olympic trailer and right outside is the podium. Inside you can learn all about the 2010 Olympics from helpful people, watch Olympic movies, get great tourism info,e tc.

Whistler

by painai

"I love my friend...."

First of all, I'd like to thank you my lovely canadian friend, Elyssa, who brought us to Whistler. Whistler is one of the famous places for skiing so we dreamt that we will see Whistler some day. Ell made our dream come true : )

A friend of mine had told me once that snow on Whistler is the most beautiful snow she has ever seen.

"Walking on Whistler"

What a wonderful snow!!!!

Com'mon follow my trail.....

"Whistler Village"

Whistler has everything...
You can do shopping.. skiing...and have nice stay there!!!

I thought I saw thearter there too!!

Comments