The Pinnacle Hotel at Whistler

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 20% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• aqazi's Profile Photo

Ideal for Whistler

I was here in the summer for my wedding anniversary. The room was a bit dated but had everything you could wish for. It had a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and utensils. The bathroom had a shower. In the main living area there was a DVD player and a large patio. There was an extra patio on the side as we had a corner suite. The best bit was the jacuzzi that was actually in the bed room, so you could relax in the hot water while watching TV! The Hotel parking was in the underground and they charge $15 per night. The room itself is good value ($115) and well located with every within easy reach.

More about The Pinnacle Hotel at Whistler

Don't stay here

Good hotel if you are on a honeymoon perhaps. But if you go with others then be aware of the sofa bed. Very uncomfortable and not worthy of a boutique hotel. Also what's with the bathtub being in the same room as you sleep. Again great if you are with your spouse or other romantic person, but forget it if you are with someone else.

Loved It!!!!!!

My boyfriend and I went to Whistler for a weekend get away. Stayed at the Pinnacle and we were both very impressed with what we got, the room was amazing very romantic and cozy...just what we were looking for, the bed was comfy and the jacuzzi just added to it! The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was clean and well prepared. I would definatley stay here again and reccomend it to anyone looking for a romantic get away...the Pinnacle is perfect!

Wonderful place

by TripAdvisor Member joanna808

The hotel was great; friendly and incredibly helpful staff. The room was superb with a fully equipped kitchen. The bath tub after a long days skiing was bliss and my husband loved the fact he could watch ice hockey in the bath!
The rooms were cleaned daily and to a high standard, there is lots of cupboard space and the shower is powerful.
The hotel is close to amenities and only a short walk to the lifts, or there is a free shuttle service that stops just outside the hotel. We liked it so much we've already booked our next trip! I recommend it.

Perfect Location

by TripAdvisor Member Julie_Iain

Have just returned from a fantastic time in Whistler. Stayed at the Pinnacle hotel which was great. Good size room with full very clean kitchen. The hot tub in the room was surprising big and brilliant after a hard days skiing. I would definately recommend this hotel. The location is excellent.

A Diamond Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Seanie_pc

My first trip to whister and I booked this hotel on a whim. 2 hours later I was sitting in heaven. You MUST stay here. Fabulous room with plenty of space and the all important kitchenette. Daze for hours at the view outside or take a leisurly stroll around the village. To tell you how much I enjoyed, the morning I was checking out I stopped and the desked and books right back in for another 2 nights !!! I never wanted to leave.

Loved the hot tub in the room!!

Great hotel in a lovely and convenient part of Whistler. As mentioned in other reviews, loved the hot tub in the room after a long day skiing. I'm sure the muscles in the legs would've been a lot sorer otherwise! And to add, you can watch TV from the hot tub (my husband is 6 ft 2 in, so even great size tub for two!!). Didn't eat at the hotel except one night cooked our own meal in the kitchenette having bought from a local shop. Whistler ain't a cheap place but really glad we visited anyway!! Would've liked a few more days of skiing, again though the pocket would've felt it.

Highly recommended

by TripAdvisor Member thunderingfox

Stayed with my spouse in May and agree with all the previous positive reviews.
Loved the 2 person jacuzzi tub, gas fireplace and complete minikitchen.
They pack so much into these rooms that it would be most comfortable for a couple or a couple with one small child as the walking room would be a little cramped for more.
Whistler is a party town so it can be a little noisy when the party people arrive home but that
is normal for any vacation spot.

The building construction outside one side of the hotel starts at 8:30 am so you may have
an issue if you like to sleep late.

However my husband and I both loved the room and would definitely come back.

You Get What You Paid For

Stayed at The Whister Pinnacle for 2 nights in June and I must say I was kind of disappointed. After reading the reviews I was expecting a little more. It wasnt awful or anything but was not as great as expected. The staff was really friendly but the rooms were kind of old. My boyfriend and I stayed in the Deluxe suite. The bed was uncomfortable and the lighting wasnt too good. The bathroom was also quite small and a bit dirty. The kitchen was nice and had everything we needed but the carpeting next to the sink was somewhat damp. There is a jacuzzi in the room which is nice and the living area is spacious. Im not going to complain too much though because the price was good and parking was free.

Thought it was wonderful

by TripAdvisor Member Me9247

Just got home from four nights. Right now Whistler is in their slow season. We had a wonderful time. I travel alot for work. The bed was up there with Shearton Sleeper Bed and Westin heavenly bed. Sheets could be better quality but bed is great. It is true bathroom is a bit small. However, not overly small. Hot tub is really nice. Fireplace. Nice to be able to cook dinner in the room. Whistler is really expensive so we saved a few by cooking breakfast and a dinner. DVD player was a nice touch. Parking was free since it is a slow season. Walkable to everything in the village. Really close to upper village as well. Room was clean as well as all the kitchen things. I will be back.

summit lodge or pinnacle whistler?

by kingsubbu

Hi,

I am visiting whistler this summer (end of july) and I am looking for a relatively inexpensive place to stay (am still a student!). I have narrowed my choices down to the summit lodge and the pinnacle whistler and I would like someone's opinion on which one is better. Both cost more or less the same - around 100 bucks a night without the taxes. Please do help me out.

cheers
subbu

RE: summit lodge or pinnacle whistler?

by YVRDave

For me the Summit has a better location. I have stayed there and found it to be just fine.

RE: summit lodge or pinnacle whistler?

by Cherrios