White Rock Hotels

Our Members Say

• Karlie85 profile photo Karlie85
  • Reviews: 243

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Bellevue House B&B: Fantastic!

You know you’ve found a good place to stay when you walk into the room and you instantly wish you were staying for more than one night, just because of the room! I dare say the word ‘perfect’, but everything was great about the Bellevue House, owned by Silvia and Bruce Kleeberger, with co-hosting duties provided by their yellow lab, Harry, from beginning to end. I had been e-mailing with Silvia prior to our arrival to let her know we might get there before check in time. If the rooms weren’t ready, we could leave our luggage there and explore, but lucky for us it was ready when we got there a few hours early. Silvia showed us around the room and explained everything to us.
We stayed in the Ocean View suite, and it was great. I love the layout of it; living room with a fireplace, tv, mini-fridge, coffee table and another little table, hallway, bathroom off the hallway and the big bedroom with a queen bed, two dressers and an armoire. The room is very tastefully decorated and you can tell thought was put into it and that each piece was hand picked to enhance the room. Another nice touch are the board games and books in the room. We spent the day out, enjoying the area, and came back in the evening when it cooled down. We turned on the fireplace, which heated up the whole suite very quickly. The Ocean View suite looks out onto the patio, which looks out onto the ocean (hence the name). There is a hot tub on the patio, but we didn’t get around to using it. The bed was very comfortable and the room was completely silent at night. There is only one other suite in the B&B, and when we arrived Silvia asked us what time we wanted breakfast the next day to see if it would be ok with the other people. It was, and we all had breakfast at 9am the next day. We sat around and chatted over coffee and tea, then had a scrumptious home cooked meal of yogurt with fruit and granola, muffins and fantastic eggs benedict, cooked by Bruce. After we ate me and Dave talked with Silvia and Bruce for a little while. It was nice to have a lazy morning and share a little bit of conversation before we started our day. We didn’t have to leave White Rock until 2pm, and check out is 11am, but they kindly let us leave our luggage with them until we were ready to leave, instead of having to leave it in the car while we were out exploring. So, if I had to sum it up, gorgeous house and décor, delicious breakfast, very friendly and helpful owners that were easy to reach, and cute dog! I will absolutely stay here again.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written May 26, 2009

Bellevue House

• elmendorfs profile photo elmendorfs
  • Reviews: 47

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Pier View B&B: Great B&B

We only had two nights to stay in White rock, but we really enjoyed the Pier View. Very clean, convenient, reasonably priced, AWESOME view! We'd love to stay here again.

Huge deck, awesome view!

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Beaches, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Family Travel
  • Written February 9, 2007
Tip Photo

Steps to the deck and private entrance.

• duanestorey profile photo duanestorey
  • Reviews: 188
Friend's house!: Find a friend that lives here!

Well, one of my friends managed to come into some money, so he wisely invested it in a nice house on the beach. I plan to spend a lot of time here this summer, hanging out by the water, or drinking corona on his patio.

Here's a shot from his living room.. Rough life eh?

Amazing view.. It's funny because Brennen doesn't even notice it anymore.. I'm not sure how you become desensitized to that view, but..

• Opinion of Price: N/A