Auberge Wild Rose Inn

Costs 20% less than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

More about Moncton

ChurchesChurches

Moncton TowerMoncton Tower

take a hike to the cool looking rockstake a hike to the cool looking rocks

Parlee Beach ShediacParlee Beach Shediac

Rodd Park House Inn, Moncton

by glenn57

Anyone ever stayed at the Rodd Park House Inn in Moncton ? If so, can you tell me whether you liked it or not ?

by babygrand

Rodd's Inns are a chain here in Atlantic Canada. They are all about the same, although, I think they have one that's higher standard in PEI (their home base).
I've used them to book others into quite frequently here in Yarmouth, and have never been disappointed. They are a bit more expensive than, say Best Westerns, but they tend to have restaurants and bars on site, so if you want to eat, have a late night coffee or drink, you don't have to go out. That's nice for me. Nice basic hotels generally. We have two of them here. They are on-line, so you can check them out. Tripadvisor has some reviews. If you are a non-smoker, be sure to specify non-smoking section. hope this helps

by glenn57

Thanks so much for your reply ! My parents are going there, and require a hotel with restaurant, as my father is in a wheelchair. I will tell them that you recommend this chain.

by babygrand

Glenn:

It has a mix of hotel & motel units, so your parents may want to check that they are either at ground level in a motel unit, or near an elevator in the hotel section. I don't exactly recomment the chain, although I do use it, it's just that it's familiar, and the Rodd Inns are consistent. I really hate surprises (especially the nasty ones).

Travel Tips for Moncton

Climate
New Brunswick has a...

by Lisser

Climate
New Brunswick has a blend of climate typical of a coastal area and that of an inland province. Summers are typically warm and comfortable—but not too hot. Many pleasant but cooler days are experienced in spring and autumn. Temperatures are given in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit

Eddy (Simonneeddy) sent me...

by Geoff_Wright

Eddie (Simonneeddy sent me this photo that he took of two watchtowers at Shediac. But on closer observation neither appear to be the one I picture above. So, I still wonder if it is on he beach, or has it been moved? Anyway, thanks Eddy, for the update.

Simmonneeddy's Moncton page is worthy of a visit, if you happen to be on this page, so just cick this link and explore this location in great detail:

Simonneeddy's Moncton Page

M-town

by SHOCKZ

"Hectac Locs"

Moncton was the home of my x-girlfriend of 3 years, so i have taken my fair share of trips to this city. I think i've had enough experiences in this city for me to safely say that Moncton produces some of the most hectac locals i've ever met.

LeighAnne's new Moncton Page

by LeighAnne

Welcome to Moncton - its considered the hub of New Brunswick because it is in the centre of the maritimes. We are 1/2 hour from Prince Edward Island and 1/2 hour from Nova Scotia.

Read on for interest.....

Comments