3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

BEST WESTERN PLUS Moncton
Priceline.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

• Canuck5's Profile Photo

A great place to stay in Moncton-Dieppe

I found the hotel and room clean, comfortable, quiet, with ample free parking. What else could you ask for ? I've stayed here numerous times on business.

I only had a slight hiccup - once - in making the reservation on-line through their website. The room I chose offered 2 Queen size beds, and was shown as a non-smoking room. When I checked in, they were going to put me in a smoking room of the same size. Fortunately, I had printed off my reservation confirmation and had brought it with me, so I pointed out that I had selected a non-smoking room. The receptionist indicated that there must have been a mistake on the website, but she assured me there would not be a problem, and I ended up with my non-smoking room on the third floor. (I checked their website a few days later, and noticed that the second bed should have been shown as a sofabed, so I think I was upgraded to accomodate for the error.)

The continental breakfast provided was typical of those offered by other hotels: a choice of three cold cereals, muffins, croissants, toast, juices, coffee. If you prefer something more substantial, there's a nice place nearby called the Garden Breeze Restaurant (beside the Coastal Inn), or a choice of all the usual fast-food places.

CDN$80. + tax for a single in the middle of January (2005 rate).

Unique Quality: It has an indoor pool and exercise room, both of which are well-maintained. If you use the pool, towels are provided at the pool, so you don't have to bring any from your room.

Another nice thing is that the shower has good strong water pressure, not the misty reduced flow that you find at some hotels.

The hotel is located very close to the Champlain Mall and Crystal Palace.

• LeighAnne's Profile Photo

Best Western Hotel at Crystal...

Best Western Hotel at Crystal Palace

Unique Quality: The hotel has an indoor pool, balcony, its located inside an indoor amusement park. They also have fantasy suites. The amusement park is great fun for families with roller coaster, games, video games, prizes, mini golf, lazer, etc.

Also it has a great restaurant/bar called Sweetwaters which has excellent nachos. Then you can move off to the movies since there are 12 theatres in this complex as well and after the movies stop into chapters for a cup of starbucks coffee and read or buy a book to take back to your room for the night.

Directions: Located on Champlain Street and directly attached to the Champlain Mall.

Comments