Midtown Motel & Suites

Family Travel Theme Park Trips Zoo
See Amenities

Worst Service Ever

by written on June 15, 2011

My husband and I had stayed there over 1 month ago with our 7 month old. There were a few things that did not sit well with us : 1) they required a $200 deposit 2) new ownership - very rude- ubrupt staff 3) upon leaving they come in to inspect to ensure u do or do not get your damage deposit- that is fine until the female owner accused\ assumed that baby crap was on the comfortor when in actuality it was my mistake of spilling only a bit of baby food on it and I acknowledged that to her* I asked her if it could be washed and at first she said no* I would then only assume that she banked on giving another renter the same bedding without washing because she said * well you wouldn't want me to give this comfortor to u if it looked like this* the whole thing taken way out of porportion. If I pay for a room I want all assumptions of cleanliness and they were reluctant to give the deposit back- howe ever I was not going to leave without it! Spillage mistakes happen but before we left we put that room back like the maid would have and given the attitude- we should have left it. Never going back and NEVER recommending this place- Colonial Inn here we come!

Unique Quality: No comment*

Directions: Right up from the train station in Moncton.

Nearby Midtown Motel & Suites

• Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Moncton Travel Forum

Need advice about Moncton, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Moncton and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Moncton hotel reviews