39 King Street, Saint John, New Brunswick, E2L 4W3, Canada

Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• tvor's Profile Photo

Central

The Delta Brunswick is in the center of "Uptown", connected to many places by an above ground pedway which is useful for bad weather. It's only a few short blocks from the old Market, King Square, Imperial Theatre and just up the hill a few blocks from the waterfront. The Delta is a four star hotel with all the amenities you would expect.

Unique Quality: Health club and pool on site. Free parking in adjacent shopping center parkade or parking at the hotel for a fee. Room service available.

Directions: See website for driving directions

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo

Centrally Located & High Class

I recently had a function in Saint John and decided to stay overnight, along with my wife. It was being held at the Delta Brunswick, centrally located in the city, so I booked a double room on the 2nd floor for C$132 (US$120). Because they were full the night before we arrived, and another bunch of people were checking in when we arrived at about noon, it was close to 3 PM before a room had been made ready for us, so I spent some time in the nearby New Brunswick Museum while my wife went shopping!

Unique Quality: The Delta is located in part of a six-storey shopping complex and has an attached 8-floor car park (free for hotel guests). The Delta rooms are very comfortable with plush beds, wireless internet connection and a large shower/bathroom. My wife ordered a Room Service vegetarian Spinach Wrap and said that it was great. The formal dinner that I attended was also very well organized by the hotel staff with delicious meal courses. There are 35 Delta locations across Canada, and I have always found them to be a very reliable and not too expensive place to spend a night! We had a great time after the dinner talking to some other patrons of their Shuckers Bar located on the Mezzanine level.

Directions: On King Street, just two blocks up from the harbour front

• Cabana_Boy's Profile Photo

Delta Hotel.

Delta Hotel. The week before I had enjoyed the Delta Hotel in Charlottetown, P.E.I. so much that I ended up at the Delta in Saint John as well. By the way, I swiped this photo from the Delta Hotel website to have a picture (forgot to take my own)
    I think I paid around $149 CDN.

Unique Quality: They ended up giving me a huge room (Room 100) that is typically used for conventioners. This room was probably at least two and half times larger than a normal room and I was traveling solo...I sort felt ridiculous in it.

More about Delta Brunswick

Inside Walkways

by tvor

Some of the main areas of Uptown Saint John are connected by overhead "pedways", climate controlled and out of the bad weather. Connecting Market Square, Brunswick Square shopping center, Delta Brunswick hotel, Hilton Saint John, New Brunswick Museum, City Market, Harbour Station and the Aquatic Center.

Shopping Galore in the historic district

by pchamlis

The Brunswick Square Shopping Center, located just to the west of the Saint John City Market, has it all. From the New Brunswick Museum to the City Library, to a plethora of upscale shopping venues, shoppers will definitely enjoy a visit to this huge and modern shopping mall. The shopping center square is defined by Prince William Street, Germain Street, King Street and Union Street.

In addition to all the shopping, there is a top-level hotel on the premises, the Delta Brunswick

Among the categories of stores and items for your shopping pleasure are:

* Aesthetic Services