Hillside Motel

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 182 reviews
Expedia.com Travelocity

BEWARE OF THIS PLACE

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 8, 2011

A piece of junk with old furniture and rude staff. The have so many facilities listed on the Internet which they don't even offer. So in short trying to fool people with false identity. That's how I booked my room and was disappointed when I checked-in. I nicely said to the lady at the desk that I am sorry but I didn't like the room but she started showing attitude and said there is no way I will change your room. You can check-out but I am going to charge your Credit Card. I really felt they were trying to steal people's money by doing this. So just wanted to charge with the people who are planning to go to Saint John. Please BEWARE OF THIS PLACE. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS stealing the money from the public.

Unique Quality: None

Nightmare

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 18, 2011

The lady was busy doing her own stuff when we were registering. We reserved the room on-line so could not cancel. Somehow registered, then went to the room which was smelly (mixture of smoke and must). The furniture was old, and so was the building. Wash-room was not clean, found hair in the tub and on the toilet. They had Wireless Internet which wont work from the room, and had to sit out in my car to use it. Will definitely not recommend this place. You can definitely find a better place at similar price. But BEWARE of this ONE.

Unique Quality: None

• Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Saint John Travel Forum

Need advice about Saint John, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Saint John and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Saint John hotel reviews