Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1
Banbridge Inn: you be the judge
you be the judge - derek, ozzie - Stayed Aug 4?07
This is entered on behalf of 4 customers 2 in each room(rm 11 and 12)
1) The web states no smoking in rooms.The owner (Gail) was extremely ignorant to a guest when she lit a cig outside.Claims no smoking on the grounds anywhere.Should have advertised this instead of insulting guests in front of friends and other customers .This could have been done in private
2) No door mats inside caused a fall and injury as the inside flooring is extremely dangerous when wet.
3) Only a small single pouch of hair shampoo made available,2 persons in each room.
4) Large wasp nest under step outside room Approx 30 wasps surrounding room.Should have shut down rooms until nest destroyed .Owner stated have to wait till night to kill them.Morning came ended up getting stung.The nest was not addressed.
5) Strong odor of Freon from the Air Conditioner rm 11,had to shut off, and had to sleep outside bedroom in the living room.
6) Main Office closed in the AM on departure till 9am .Customers upset over this as they were going on the road earlier.
7) Coffee pot no coffee ,for $150 ,a pkg of coffee should be provided.
8) Very hard to locate the building in it's busy surroundings.
9) It is a clean place but you be the judge based on my report if this is the place for you.
USA CUSTOMERS --------THEY WILL ONLY TAKE US MONEY AT PAR
- Reviews: 45
See General for this. I've...
See General for this. I've never stayed in a hotel there as I like to camp when travelling to Prince Edward Island.
The views are out of this world overlooking the beautiful ocean that is seemingly endless. Prices are very cheap ranging from 20.00 per night to 35.00 per night depending on time of stay and electrical outlets. They have all the facilities you need to make a great camping trip. All campgrounds have showers, toiletts, stores, etc. Oh and in the Maritimes you do not pay for showers.
- Reviews: 26
Seawinds Cottages: Seawinds Cottages
Wonderful cottages, located on the river, view of the Gulf of St. Lawrence, really nice owner/manager (Darren). The cottage had a FULL (and I mean FULL) kitchen, cable television, CD player, huge deck with BBQ, washer and dryer inside... really, the works. This is a picture of the hammock on the property... I kicked back here every day at sunset, reading or enjoying the view of the homes on the river... loved it.
- Reviews: 11
Adam's Seaview Cottages: Adam's Seaview Cottages
about $400 in US money.
Right on the water, you can walk for miles on the beach and rarely encounter anyone else. You have a nice view of the ocean/Gulf of St. Lawrence. The bon-fires on the beach are particularly nice...I love talking to the other people staying in the cottages.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful