Wabush Hotels

Our Members Say

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Two Seasons Inn: Two Seasons Inn

The Two Seasons Inn is located in Labrador City and is a very nice and clean hotel. I have stayed there and it is fine.

The dining room and food were very good.

The pub at the time is small and a little smokey but they may not be able to smoke there anymore depending on regulations.

There is an excercise room in the hotel as well. Overall I was very happy with the hotel and staff.

It is situation in a good location in Labrador City as well. You can walk to some nearby restaurants and nightlife spots as well. Remember nothing will be too far away in the town.

• Related to: Road Trip, Trains, Business Travel

Two Seasons Inn - Winter 2005 - Labrador City

Carol Inn: Carol Inn

I havn't stayed at the Carol Inn so I can't really comment on the rooms. I am sure they are probably fine.

I do know it is over a restaurant and a popular bar so that sometimes causes a problem if you like the peace and quiet. But great if you want to crawl home for the night.

Something to consider though I guess. In the same building as the Carol Inn there is a very good restaurant and a popular pub, so if you don't want to go very far after a night of drinks, this is a great spot. If you want absolute solitude this may not be the place for you :-)

• Related to: Eco-Tourism, Road Trip, Business Travel

Carol Inn - Winter 2005

• Reviews: 1732

Wabush Hotel, aka Sir Wilfred Grenfell Hotel: Wabush Hotel, aka Sir Wilfred Grenfell Hotel

I stayed in Suite 269 and my stay at the Wabush Hotel was great. There were two televisions in the room, a living room area, bar area, fridge, large bed, desk with free high speed interent.

Any hotel that provides free high speed internet is two thumbs up in my books, its just great for doing your work just like at the office.

I was there over a week and couldn't of asked for much better. The staff at the front desk and dining room where also very nice!

The dining room at the Wabush Hotel is well known there for its Chinese Food buffet. Many people have their lunch there. I personally tried it and can say I thought it was very good.

• Related to: Business Travel, Road Trip, Adventure Travel