Dartmouth Hotels

Our Members Say

• jamiesno profile photo jamiesno
  • Reviews: 1732

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Ramada Plaza: Ramada Plaza - Dartmouth

For me this hotel was perfectly located for some training I was doing in Dartmouth at the time so it was a good idea. It was a short distance to where I had to go, there was shopping in the area and the hotel itself was fine.

Unfortunately I remember only being able to get a smoking room unexpectedly and it was the worst smoking room I had ever had, I had a sore throat for a couple of days after and it stunk to get up in the morning :-( Uck!

Here is the promo version :-)

The Park Place Ramada Plaza Hotel is a beautiful four star, full service property located at the entrance to the Greater Halifax area. Conveniently located 15 minutes from the Halifax International Airport and 10 minutes to downtown Halifax. We offer a total of 178 tastefully appointed guest rooms and 31 of which are suites. We are please to offer 121 of total rooms as non-smoking.
All of our tastefully appointed guestrooms included the following: AM/FM alarm clock radio, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, large desk, access to wireless high speed internet and mini bars in most rooms. Handicapped rooms and facilities are available. Small pets are permitted.
We also feature a full recreation facility including a 108'; indoor waterslide and fitness center. Our guests enjoy a complimentary newspaper and free local calling cards access and 1-800 number calls. We provide 24-hour front desk service where guests can access safety deposit boxes and arrange laundry and valet service. We also offer a business center and an on-site meeting & conference coordinator.
We have 13,000 square feet of meeting facilities that will accommodate intimate groups of 10 to large groups of 200 delegates with a full service catering department.

We are please to offer an on-site restaurant and lounge with mouth watering menus at reasonable prices as well as room service.
Plenty of Complimentary Parking