Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Unique Quality: It's not far from other hotels if you aren't happy.
I haven't actually stayed here but I used to walk by it all the time. It's right in the city but really, there are so many other places to stay that are in nicer locations.
You'll be right by the commons park where all the teenage scaters hang out and smoke pot so if doing that is your dream vacation then maybe this is the place to stay.
Directions: Robie Street close to Quinpool. Across from the Halifax Commons.
Popular Hotels in Halifax
1725 Market Street, Halifax
1583 Brunswick Street, Halifax
1266 Barrington Street, Halifax
1919 Upper Water Street, (formerly Casino Nova Scotia), Halifax
Explore the World
- Hotel Andaluz
- Alegre Beach Resort
- Theme Park Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Super 8 Madison Indiana
- Wyndham Governor's Green
- Regent Hotel Suites & Conference Centre
- Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach
- Candlewood Suites Destin-Miramar Beach
- Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens
- Holiday Inn Rochester South
- Sheraton Fiji Resort Nadi
- Hampton Inn' Baltimore/Hunt Valley
- Jerusalem Gold Hotel