6015 Highway 89, Alliston, L9R 1A4, Canada

• Not Worth a visit!

Nottawasaga Inn Disaster
    Our not so nice experience

My recomendation due to the service is to stay far far away!!! Do not waste your money!!!!!!!

read the following review

Alex and Christina

• CdnJane's Profile Photo

An escape from the city

Over the years I've seen the Nottawasaga Inn grow from being a nice motel with a golf course, to now being a resort with not only the golf course, but the indoor water park/ pool facility that kids seem to love, and one of the nicest and largest facilities in not only Alliston, but in southern Simcoe County (south of Barrie) for weddings and conferences.
    The last time I stayed here overnight was after attending a cousin's wedding, and I was pleased with the room. As I have said in other hotel tips on my pages, I look first of all for a clean room, sufficient towels in the bathroom, a carpet that isn't grungy (colour doesn't matter), and a clean smell (as opposed to something rather stinky), and if the hotel room has that, then I'm happy. Especially in a case where you're just overnighting in a room, then I don't care about frills. Nottawasauga Inn passed all my requirements, and was quiet, as well.
    A number of families come to Nottawasauga Inn for a weekend from Toronto, as it isn't too far away to drive, and they also have a fabulous Sunday buffet.
    Yes, I forgot to mention that - the food at the Nottawasauga Inn is excellent. Great lunch time buffets - you'll see business men & women enjoying it, and tables of people coming from not only Alliston, but even down from Barrie, and from other communities, to enjoy the lunchtime buffets. I believe Saturday night and Sunday nights they have buffets as well as the marvellous Sunday brunch spread. Hmmm I guess I should add the Nottawasauga Inn as a restaurant tip as well.

Unique Quality: As mentioned, a great pool area and a good golf course. The Nottawasauga Inn is about 10 minutes drive from Outlet Mall at Hwy 400 and 89 cutoff, as well as 5 minutes drive from Cookstown and all the antique stores there.
    Enjoy a region of some great farmland, and within Alliston there is the Honda car plant.

Directions: About 15 min drive west of Hwy 400 on Hwy 89.

• Greatest Inn to visit!

It was really nice, clean and had lot's of activities. It also had stuff that you can go and do with other people. It had a great and beautiful view from any room you look from.

Unique Quality: It had an indoor pool with a big slide, a 45 hole golf course, indoor mini putt, arcade, soccer field out front of the inn and a squash court.

Comments