FUTURE INNS CAMBRIDGE

baboonbaboon

Travel Tips for Cambridge

Don't dress too warm!

by sim1

Be aware that it is very warm in the greenhouse. The Conservatory will range in temperature from 24°C(75°F) to 28°C(82°F) year round with a high humidity. So it's best to wear some light clothes when going to the butterfly conservatory. Hahaha, I tried to adjust to these summer like temperatures, but I still was dressed too warm. It was especially hot while standing in the sunshine inside the conservatory.... and that's actually where most of the butterflies are, hahaha, so I was here most of the time. it was a cold day outside, so I didn't want to dress too lightly and catch a cold. And I didn't want to walk around with a sweater over my arm all the time either.

The nature trail is seperate from the butterfly conservatory, so you can go back to your car to put on a sweater or coat if you like before you start your hike.

Holding a butterfly

by sim1

Like I already said, it's not allowed to touch the butterflies, but sometimes they do like to land on your hand. This girl showed the butterflies on her hands to me.
Hahaha, one butterfly landed on me as well, but not on such an elegant part, LOL. I was sitting on my knees trying to take a picture of the quail as all of a sudden a butterfly landed on my backside. Hahaha, of course that was a hilarious moment for the ones surrounding me, LOL.

A grand place to visit!

by jensinc

"A great little small town feel"

With a variety of attractions, Cambridge is a beautiful place to visit. Over 365 hectares of parks, two main rivers crisscrossing through town, and a yearly folk festival, make Cambridge an attractive day trip from Toronto, or long weekend from the US.
Bargain hunters enjoy Outlet Stores for Tiger Brand, Black & Decker, Corning, Royal Doulton and many more, as well a massive antiques experience.

Comments