Best Western Swan Castle Inn

Average Value

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Nearby Hotels

Rat Infestation

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 14, 2008

I recently Stayed at the Swan Castle Inn on business from Sept 29, to Oct 6, 2008. On Oct 2 while asleep at night, I was waken by something crawling on my stomach under the sheets. I wrestled to get out of bed and the thing bit my finger. It was dark and I ran to the bathroom and turned on the lights and noticed my finger was bleeding and above my right eye was a scratch. I ran to the front desk and asked the door man to look in my room. He searched and found nothing. I asked to be put in another room and he said they were booked. He said go back to your room and if it happens again come see me. I lasted 5 min in that room and ended up sleeping in my truck that night. The next morning I walked in and the same man at the front desk said "we have a room for you on the 3rd floor and by the way we have a small rodent problem. We have been setting traps but the darn things are clever." I will never forget that line. That morning I drove to nearest hospital had my bite cleaned up and recieved a tetnus shot. SO PLEASE STAY AWAY !!!

Nearby Best Western Swan Castle Inn

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Cochrane Travel Forum

Need advice about Cochrane, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Cochrane and ask our Answer Gurus.