Casablanca Winery Inn

Travelocity Booking.com

Tags

Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Wine Tasting Spa and Resort
See Amenities

The Best Hotel and banquet facility in Niagara!!!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 11, 2009

Hi. I went to book a wedding at the Casablanca Inn. This place is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! The lobby is all mahogany wood and looks like you entered a castle. The grand ballroom is beautiful in was waiting for Cinderella and her prince to come strolling down the magnificient stairway. The restaurant is on the 8th floor overlooking lake ontario with big glass windows all the way around. I looked at a room it was bigger than my house!!!!!It had a bedroom,livingroom,huge bathroom with a jacuzzi tub,powder room, and dining area!!!!!! Also a great view all the way to Toronto. I could even see the C.N Tower!!!!The staff was so helpful!!!! They gave me a guided tour of the whole hotel!!!!!!! I will reccomend this place to everyone for a nights stay or a wedding. This place is the best hotel I have ever seen period. You have to see it to believe it!!!!!!!!!! This place also has a spa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible Service

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 11, 2007

Where do I begin?? The service was absolutely appalling. I can't believe they allow their staff members to get away with acting in the manner that they act. Rude doesn't even begin to explain the staff. We went there for a function and couldn't believe the way the staff members were treating the guests of the function. The staff seemed unorganized and they definitely weren't trained properly! I felt bad for the people who were putting on the function they had paid all that money and the service was terrible and that's all the guests could talk about. If you want your function to be ruined and be a complete mess then have it at Casablanca Winery Inn. They will single handedly ruin any event i'm sure. They seemed like they only cared about getting their money and didn't care about providing proper service. The owner and managers should be ashamed of themselves for letting their staff carry on like that! I don't reccommend staying here at all. We even had a hard time with the front desk staff. They tried to charged us for someone else's room charges and we had to fight them to take them off. Our breakfast server was a complete mess! She had no clue how to be a server!!

Unique Quality: I have to say the room and location were nice but that was about it!

Directions: close to hwy

• Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Free High Speed Internet

Grimsby Travel Forum

Need advice about Grimsby, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Grimsby and ask our Answer Gurus.

Grimsby Travel Guide