11 Corporate Court, Guelph, N1G 5G5, Canada
Staybridge.com Expedia.com Booking.com

More about Guelph

Church of Our LadyChurch of Our Lady

ConcertConcert

On top of the worldOn top of the world

View of the lake during early springView of the lake during early spring

Travel Tips for Guelph

Biking in and around Guelph

by Faiza-Ifrah

For some odd reason motorbikers call Guelph and Wellington county home. In our most recent visit to Guelph, we noticed hundreds of motorbikers who were probably coming out of a meet (see pictures).

The Grand River territory and neighboring counties offer terrain that is to the liking of motorbike lovers.

My advice: Please accord respect to motorcyclists. They deserve it. Motorcycle and related gear.

Off-leash dog parks

by Tuque

Visiting Guelph with your dog? Spend some time exercising your dog at any of Guelph's 6 off-leash areas.

I've tried 2 so far:
John Gamble Park (Ward 6 - south of access road leading to Shadybrook Cres.) -- a long strip of land that used to be an old road. You're likely to meet other dogs and dog owners here, so it's a good place for socializing. The off-leash area sits between the Hanlon Expressway and Preservation Park, a large forest with many trails (the forest is an on-leash area).

Crane Park (Ward 6 - at College and Stone Road)
Quiet trail right next to a babbling brook that connects to the Speed River. Also forested area with trails next to the river.

Guelphite, born and raised!!

by johnnyballgame

"Chapter One"

Well, I was born in little old Guelph Ontario some thirty-odd years ago, and lived here for most of those years. I've travelled extensively around Ontario and Canada, and I have to say that Guelph is one of the nicest places to live in the country. Maybe ANY country!!
So...how am I supposed to rebel against such a wonderful place? Hmn, maybe I can't. Anyway, I hope you enjoy some of what I have to say about this town, and that you get some use out of my content (when content actually appears).
And drop me a line if you'd like more info!

Buffalo Crags

by djfiii

The quaint little town of Guelph, near Toronto in Canada offers the only worthy rock climbing within a few hours drive of my house. The main photo is a shot from the edge of the cliff, looking down at the treetops.

Comments