1187 Princess Street, Kingston, Ontario, K7M 3E1, Canada
Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 2 star hotels

More about Kingston

Stone watchtower and walls topped by razor wireStone watchtower and walls topped by razor wire

A sidewalk view of Saigon DelightsA sidewalk view of Saigon Delights

On Maid of the MistOn Maid of the Mist

Kingston PenitentiaryKingston Penitentiary

The Grande Theatre

by Sundola

Please provide a web site for the Grande Theatre

Re: The Grande Theatre

by fil83

Hey, have you done a search of the Grand Theatre in a seach engine, I'm sure you'll get a few websites.
Heres a website I know of after visiting it:- http://www.cityofkingston.ca/residents/recreation/grand/index.asp

Don't know if thats any help!

Re: The Grande Theatre

by bubba4783

Not to be too harsh on you, but are you familiar with Google or any other search engine?
A quick search shows that the Grand Theatre website is at http://www.whatsonkingston.com/thegrand

Travel Tips for Kingston

Some Islands between 1000

by GUYON

Take some photographes from the Skydeck of 130 meters high. The lift brings you to the top in 40 seconds. There are three decks. The two first are glass enclosed. The third is open (be covered).
Price : 6.95$CND.

Sunscreen! It is often windy in Kingston

by janika

No luggage. Comfy sandals or running / /hiking shoes. Shorts in the summer time and something for your head, like baseball cap. Sunscreen. Very important, especially for the children. Camera, Film, Spare batteries. Some snacks or sandvitches. Sunglasses! Money for icecream. :)

those ladies revive how people...

by katie_park

those ladies revive how people used to publish newspapers in the past days... the whole process had to pass through hands. looks like it requires much work really... there are tens of--i did not exactly count them though--pieces of letter-printed blocks, and they should be composed, the printed to make words, phrases, sentences blablabla~~
while looking around the upper canada village, you will be soaked to ancient life~

Bellevue House

by hayward68

A former home of Canada's first Prime Minister, Sir John A. McDonald, it's now one of Canada's National Historic Sites. The house is restored to the days of the 1840's and staff wear clothing from that time period.

Our first family visit to Canada in August 1989

by Suzze

"Family visit to Kingston and Toronto in Canada"

This was a truly wonderful trip that we did as a family. Our son and daughter were only 9 and 11yrs old then and I so wanted to take them to meet my family. I hadn't seen one of my sisters for 14yrs and neither of us had seen each others children. My sister had a son of 3yrs and a baby daughter who was just a year old then. I was so excited about doing this trip as we were going to my sisters first in Kingston, then on to Mississagua staying with my Mum and stepdad and my youngest sister and her husband too. So we were doing the rounds! We did have a wonderful time and it was just amazing to me that we were all together as a family. I think that trip was meant to be because my Mum died the following year after a three month illness. I have allot of happy memories from our stay there.
While in Kingston at my sisters we went on the Thousand Island Trip on a steam boat all around the little islands. That was a great experience and sooo relaxing. The kids had a great time on the boat too as they had entertainment on board for them. They ended up being in a little band playing the instuments that were given to them, they loved it.

Whilst we were staying with my Mum and with my sister we got taken to Niagara Falls and that day we went on The Maid of the Mist, we went under the falls which you go down onto by foot, and also flew in a helicopter over the falls. In the evening that day we had a meal in the revolving restuarant up in the Skylon Tower. We did the CN Tower, took the kids to Canada's Wonderland, The Science Museum, the boys went to see a baseball game at the Skydome whist us girls all went shopping. We had a great time and so did my kids.

My very first visit to Canada was back in 1975 when my Mum and stepdad and sisters emigrated out there, I didn't go as I lived with my Dad then. I went out there for three weeks and that was my first time in another country and first plane trip too. I went with my Nan. I saw Niagara Falls for the very first time but have been back many times since. I am lucky that I get to go to Canada frequently as I love to visit my sisters and now have some friends out there too who I love to see.

"1989"