325 Dundas Street, London, Ontario, N6B 1T9, Canada

Costs 25% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Delta London Armouries

very nice!

by TripAdvisor Member kimberleywalker

This is the third year I have brought my daughter to stay at the Delta Armouries. We visit family in London. As usual it was wonderful. The staff is so professional and there is always a smile on thier face. An elevator was down one evening and was fixed in a very short time. Great stay - Thanks so much!

One of my favourite hotels now

by TripAdvisor Member Nikkal

Delta hotels, how do I love thee?

Whenever possible, I try to book a Delta hotel when travelling on business - the service is always outstanding, the beds always comfortable, the food always tasty, and the decor always lovely. When you're staying in a hotel for up to a month at a time, you won't settle for uncomfortable or below standards!

But the Delta Armouries is the best of the best...I'd stay there again for the pool alone! And climbing into that comfy bed every night? I hardly missed my own bed at all.

Customer service is always topnotch at Delta hotels, and this property is no exception - from the professional front desk clerks, to the charming concierge and the cute valets/bellmen...

Food is pricey, but excellent quality, and there are numerous restaurants in the area if you don't want to eat at the hotel. I HIGHLY recommend the Sunday brunch though. One of the best I've ever had.

It's a little off the beaten track for the trendiest spots, further up Richmond, but still walking distance, even for this slightly disabled reviewer.

It is one of the closest hotels to the arena where the London Knights play, so be prepared for the occasional bit of team enthusiasm in the hotel bar!

Oh, I stayed there twice in October & November 2006.

Very Good Experience

by TripAdvisor Member beenthereseenthat

Stayed one night - a Saturday - in a Signature Club Level Room. Room was very attractively decorated, large with a good sized marble bathroom. Excellent variety of toiletries and soaps. King bed was quite comfortable, lots of pillows, large duvet. Working desk, small couch and sidechair rounded out the layout. Room was situated on the 18th floor and was too close to the elevator lobby and service area so a bit of noise from time to time. Request a room at the end of the hall to avoid this.

Access to the lounge was included, although the lounge was a bit small with only two dining tables, a couple of sofas and side chairs - adequate for a quiet breakfast in the morning since there was very little activity in the early hours.

Staff very friendly, efficient. Chose the valet parking at C$12/day, the self-park at C$7 is located close by. The Sunday buffet is quite extravagant with lots of selection.

A very nice hotel, a little pricey for the club level, but all in all, a relaxed, refined experience.

The middle sex suite!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Grandsuiter

I stayed in the middle class suite on the 4th floor. It goes from the 2nd floor to the fourth. Staying in this room makes you feel famous. Grand piano full bar two bathrooms a jacuzzi and a 12 person dinnig room and table. Also it is in the two main towers of the hotel. Double doors 5 feet away from the elvator. Loved it. I stay here twice a year and i always will take this room from now on. If you have the bucks this is the room for you. MIDDLESEX suite!!!

Great Place!

by TripAdvisor Member Melibi

Friendly service, clean rooms and great deals make this hotel a good choice when staying in London. The hotel is conveniently located in downtown London, close to UWO and many restaurants and shops. It has a full service restaurant and bar and offers valet parking.

Lots of Charm

by TripAdvisor Member kawarthas1

My husband and I stayed for a weekend with our 2 boys ages 5 and 7, while visiting our older daughter who attends UWO. This hotel has a great play room for kids, and the pool is fantastic, with an additional shallow pool for young toddlers.
The premier rooms are very nice, with comfortable beds. We used the self parking which is a short walk around the corner.
All the staff were friendly and always had a smile on their faces.
The restaurant had a delicious breakfast buffet. We will definitely return.

wedding disaster

by TripAdvisor Member Krissy26

My husband and I stayed at the Delta on our wedding night. We had one of the suites booked and when we arrived, our room was not clean, and even after we called down to the front desk, the cleaning staff took half an hour to get to our room to clean it.
On top of that they did not do a thorough job and left the garbage, and didn't check the pull out couch because there was still dirty linen on it, underneath the cushions.
There was no hot water in the morning when we showered, or at night when I wanted to take a bath. I work in a hotel myself and did not expect the room to be this bad. I was very disappointed.
Also there was mention of a hot tub in this room and it was a regular tub.

Beautiful hotel with great service

by TripAdvisor Member rphair3

Myself along with several others were booked to stay here as we were in town for a wedding and in the wedding party. We all had rooms on the Signature floors which were floors 18-20. The room was spacious with a king bed and nice duvet, chocolates left on the bed at night, decent sized washroom with shampoo, mouth wash, shower gel, body lotion, q-tip & cotton balls ect. There were also two long robes to wear. There was a fridge that was stocked daily with pop, beer, coolers, juice and also mini bottles of hard alchohol, also snack food but these were at a cost. Signature guests also have access to a lounge area on the 20th floor that has games and books and a tv ect. For a few hours in the evening there is free alcohol served in there. We chose the valet parking and most of the time calling 10 minutes ahead was long enough notice to get the car brought around. Room service was really good, we filled out a card each night and placed on the door what type of breakfast and what time to be delivered. There wasn't lots of choice but was better than getting dressed and going to the dining area. We did eat in the restaurant and the lounge and both were really good food with great service. If we are ever in the London area again we would stay there again.

Noisy Room

by TripAdvisor Member limehog

Two nights
Was put on a room on 3rd floor almost next to the indoor swimming pool. Room is somewhat dark probably due to
it's location (not facing any streets). Sound of drilling and
hammering around 7:45AM the first day. Found that some
repair or renovation work being carried out neat the swimming
pool. Heard people talking around 8AM second day. Think
they are residents using the pool. Therefore, avoid the rooms
on third floor facing the swimming pool.
On the other hand, location of the hotel is good. Close to
almost everything