Homewood Suites by Hilton

45 Bessemer Rd, London, N6E-0A2, Canada
Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario
Hotels.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

More about London

The Physics and Astronomy building?The Physics and Astronomy building?

Thames River as dusk is approachingThames River as dusk is approaching

Flowers for saleFlowers for sale

Look at all the squirrelsLook at all the squirrels

Lacrosse 2006 Accommadation

by Bullfrog1

I'm hoping to take my family to see the 2006 World Lacrosse Championships in July. Am looking for suggestions on resonable accommadations for a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 boys ages 13 and 17. Nothing fancy, clean, safe, meals available on site or near by. Possibly an extended stay type of place with small kitchen to save money on eating out all the time. Would like it to be near the main stadium (TD Waterhouse) if possible. We'll rent a car so we can drive but would like to avoid long drives if possible.
Thanks for the help.

RE: Lacrosse 2006 Accommadation

by terryp90038

I would stay outside of London in a suburb and travel in on the tube which is fast, easy and inexpensive. I stay a couple hours north of London and buy a Britpass for an extended period which allows me unlimited travel. With a family of your size I think they offer discounts. Check Britrail website. It is easy to travel from London to scotland on train and the ride itself is beautiful!

Travel Tips for London

London Tip

by Kai112DE

Been takin for a ride in of these! My uncle used to be a firefighter for the City of London Fire Department, and i just loved to listen to his 'adventures' when he came back from his shift! And those firetrucks.... mmmmmmmmhhhhh... they used to be yellow like in the pic, but they went back to coloring them red again!
And the sound... the horn that lets u exactly know, the Fire Department is out again, gave me goosebumps... *lol* And since my relatives didn´t live too far away from the firehall where my uncle was working, i could always tell when 'Oh, Bill is busy again...'
Firefightin must be in the blood of the family somewhere... *lol*

If you are ever in London,...

by Andrikos

If you are ever in London, Ontario a short drive away you will find a town called Sparta and the place in the picture is where they make the best candles as well as many antiques fudge etc. Visit and you will appreciate the hospitality of the staff. Across diagonally is a good place to eat when you finished shopping. In the picture are my friends who were visiting from Cyprus last August.

Richies (yes, that is really...

by Kai112DE

Richies (yes, that is really the name... u won´t get many beers there tho... hehe)
its nice, air-conditioned and fair priced... homestyle dishes... strong coffee...
It is even cheaper when u know the owner pretty good ;o) everything on the lunch menu... love the sandwiches!

Victoria Park

by hayward68

If you’re here around Christmas time, check out the Christmas light display in Victoria Park. Get a pair of ice skates and skate around the outdoor rink admiring the beautiful lights. Sorry, I don’t have a pic of this, but it really is beautiful

London, ONTARIO...not England.

by Trisha12

"Future Home."

The few times that I have been to London, Ontario I have had a great time. My parents' friends live there, so when ever we go we stay with them. The last time I visted here was in '06 I believe. My mom and I had tickets to go see Stars On Ice at the HSBC centre. It was an awsome show, Sudbury's own Jeffery Buttle was apart of the cast along with Jamie Salce and David Pelletier. Although we got lost on our way back from the show, it was worth it to see the great classic city lights of London. I have been to London in the fall, spring, and summer and all three seasons it was beautiful. The colours and secenery never fail to disapoint. I already know my first choice for university; Western University in London Ontario. Although I have only been there a couple of times, I plan on making London my home in the near future.

Comments