300 Commerce Valley Drive East, Markham, ON, L3T7X
Travelocity Expedia.com Booking.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Markham

CemetaryCemetary

Patrons Indulging; first time visitors say WOWPatrons Indulging; first time visitors say WOW

Entrance to one of the Market Village shops.Entrance to one of the Market Village shops.

Travel Tips for Markham

ADJACENT MALLS 3.. ~ Food Court ~

by Martman

These pictures show the huge eating area of Market Village.
One side has a stretch of the fast-food outlets. I had a wonderful choice of Chinese food units to choose from. The opposite side of the eating area has a stage for shows/meetings/conventions etc. The customers watch while they eat. I saw the participants sitting at the table and talking through the microphone. The problem is, I do not speak Chinese. I would love to explain here what this meeting was about. I guess both you and I can be curious!

Another view of the Market Village Food Court. Food outlets are on the right. The stage is on the left. The eating patrons are in the middle of the picture. Evident is the speaker on stage talking into the microphone. Obviously I did not understand what he was saying!

I had a wonderful day. I drove to the two malls. I had lunch there and enjoyed taking pictures! I am sorry I did not take more pictures. I plan to return soon!

I chose this particular vendor for my food. I thought it would be wonderful for my album to snap the lady and her menu. Unfortunately it did not come out clear. We can see the pictures, but not the label under each dish.

Here is another view of the billboards promoting their respective food outlets. The counter nearest me are generally for people dining alone. The empty seat on the left is where I sat to eat my Chinese meal.

It is rather interesting to page through my 5 photo albums and believe that this is all a northern subarb of Toronto!

An overall view of the foodcourt. Those huge colorful billboards are advertising the eating outlet directly beneath them. We see the hungry patrons indulging in their Saturday lunch. Needless to say, at least 99% of everyone here is Chinese.

I treated myself to lunch at the food court of Market Village. This is my meal, the chicken and rice. I really enjoyed it and it was not expensive at all. It included a choice of three drinking soups. That is the soya soup in the cup. I could have chosen chicken, but my meal was chicken already. I soon added soy sauce to this meal. It was extremely tasty. I asked the lady there if I could take her picture. She declined the offer. I respect her privacy.

ADJACENT MALLS 1 Front Exterior