AAAA Royal Motel

5284 Ferry Street, Niagara Falls, L2G 1R5, Canada

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Niagara Falls

IlluminationIllumination

Fireplace in the second roomFireplace in the second room

River rdRiver rd

Floral clock, very popular for taking photosFloral clock, very popular for taking photos

The Falls & two kids

by ChadKimbo

I remember going to N.Falls as a kid and the city having many haunted houses and fun-houses. Does this still exist? We have a wedding to attend and I am planning some vacation time around it. Will me and my two kids (8 & 11) have lots to keep us entertained?
Thanks.

Re: The Falls & two kids

by Jefie

Hi! Yes, there's a haunted house and a fun house and plenty of other activities for kids in the Clifton Hill area (http://www.cliftonhill.com; http://www.niagarafallstourism.com/allentertainment.html). If you add all the falls-related attractions (Maid of the Mist, Journey Behind the Falls...), the Whirlpool Aero Car, etc., there should be plenty of things to do to keep your kids entertained. Have fun!

Re: The Falls & two kids

by satossa

Don't forget Marineland and the waterpark. Plenty of things to entertain all. Just bring money.

Travel Tips for Niagara Falls

The sound of water

by krizt

If I had to take some one there who had never been, I would just take them to the Falls. Let them walk around alone- it's so soothing and great for dreaming! My favorite memory of Niagara Falls was just standing at the falls. The sound of all of that water plunging into to lakes is so relaxing. I would've stood there all day if I could've. I walked as far down the walk as I could. In one part the mist gets so thick, you feel like you're up in the clouds. It's amazing!

CRAZY PEOPLE TWO

by RafaelTheSecond

Before being burried by the snow, I took this remarkable picture on the cliffs of Niagara. of course I was in the canadian side, overviewing the american edge.

It was heavingly snowing but I had fun, even though it was crazy to visit the Falls in the Winter.

Rainbow Bridge

by JennysTravels

Take a drive OTR. Over The River. To the States. There is shopping, but I think the best views are from the Canadian side. There is more to do there. But the views from the American side are amazing. Make sure you have ID, you are crossing an international border.

A great view

by shargurl about Skylon Tower Dining Room

This was a memorable dining experience. The view was outstanding and a great way to see the falls. We didn't have the pleasure of having a hotel room with a view so this was the next best thing. But be forewarned, this view comes with a great price! The menu was in the "most expensive " range. A steak and lobster dinner went for $75, and a dinner off of the kids menu was $17. Yes, that was chicken fingers and fries as well as for prime rib! We ended up with a $275/CDN bill (about $250/US), this is without the wine and for a family of 3.

The service was superb though. We didn't have a reservation (we were asked if we had one), but they accomodated us immediately. We took the elavator all the way up and were seated promptly. We dressed very casually (shorts and t-shirts) but they didn't seem to have a dress code, although for those prices you would expect it. But this is a tourist town so we were okay. I had the filet minon which was very good, myu husband had a New York strip that was tasty too. My son had the kids prime rib that he enjoyed very much.

The great Red Lobster!

by AlexeRoy about Red Lobster

I was so happy to find this restaurant. In Qu├ębec province we don't have Red Lobster. Even if it was very expensive for what we had I was and still am very satisfied. The food, the drink and the staff was perfect. I recommended for any one who wants to treat themself. Cheese stick and shrimp platter.

Comments