Admiral Inn by the Falls Niagara Falls

Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 9 reviews

Tags

Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Family Travel Theater Travel
See Amenities

Horrible; Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 27, 2011

Will be short, saving on style. Had Double bed for Sun. 24th and Monday, 25th July. Checked in Sunday, 5PM. Room 364. No bed side lamps in room 364; only light at entrance. Bathroom sink clogged badly; one bed didn't have pillows. The corridors were filthy; floors not cleaned; entry door kept open with a magazine wedged in to the door-frame support; room wall was stained by spit. Called front desk; they did not attend for 50 minutes; wife went there; had room changed to #255. Next morning checked towels; they were unwashed and filthy; called front desk; did not send fresh towels for half hour; I went there; no one was there; had to ring bell; clerk came; I yelled at him due to frustration; yes, I did throw the dirty towel, not at him, but onto the couch there; told clerk to tell Mgr to call me. Mgr called me; I went back to office; Mgr kept yelling at me with expletives; I told I had strong reasons for my frustration; I even apologized for throwing towels; but he did not, although I was customer. He almost punched me on my face! I canceled my second day reservation; he levied late fee. He did not even say sorry for HIS behavior! I wanted to talk to owner; owner did not bother calling me. I WOULD NOT SUGGEST ANYONE STAYING AT THIS PLACE. THIS IS THE WORST EVER HOTEL WE HAVE STAYED IN THE PAST 25 YEARS WE HAVE LIVED IN AMERICA. I WILL FAULT NIAGARACENTRALRESERVATIONS.COM FOR SUPPORTING THIS BUSINESS. Also I am surprised, local health dept has not cited this facility for any violation. The Mgr, Jan, must be fired; who knows, he could be the owner's relative!

We then stayed in Best Western for the next day. What a contrast!

I liked it

by written on June 28, 2011

I visited Niagara falls to watch the falls and I stayed at this hotel. It was an good stay and I like it.Its really good location...They order the food for me from Madina Villa,its really good food...........and at nite they book the ticket for the club.Its really fun............this hotel has good facilities like Resturants and club.........

Great experience overall

by written on June 26, 2011

Awesome!!! my girlfriend and I were really blown away by our stay here. The hotel was very clean and modern and well worth the price we paid. There was also a great front desk representative helping us out with directions and hotel amenities.

Wowcool

by written on June 25, 2011

It was really good Motel, I never seen in Niagara Falls.Good Staff members,good locations.I have good fun there.These people are great they tried each and every option to help us. I was on a trip to niagara falls with my friends and I am staisfied with the hospitality.

good price

by written on June 25, 2011

I like the hotel and location. The staff is very friendly, they treated me nicely and gave me nice accommodation. I looking to stay here for my next visit.
Area recommendations :Niagara Casino and off course nice bars too

Inexpensive and nice choice close to Niagara falls

by written on June 19, 2011

If you want an inexpensive and adequate place to stay in the Niagara falls area this is a good choice. The room prices are way, way under what the other hotels charge closer to the falls. But, you get what you pay for. The location is perfect for visiting the falls and other attractions. If you're looking for a cheap & clean place to lay your head for a night or two, I'd highly recommend this place. I really can't say enough bad things about the place as its an average motel .But had a fun staying here good staff...

Nice place, will go again !!!

by written on June 16, 2011

Clean rooms. Convenient location, which is not far from the fall and can walk there. Very nice staff. They offered us a ride to the outlet mall with cheap price. The Thai restaurant right beside the Inn is very nice. We got bonus breakfast from Expedia, which was provided by an Italian restaurant across the Inn. They only offer breakfast on weekends though. Both the Thai and Italian restaurants open late -- around 11 am and close very late.We where 2 people.We have taken the Romance package.which is really good package for couples.My partner was very happy,we enjoy a lot and have more fun ......its really cool

Unique Quality: Bedrooms,serviece,washroom and pool too

I found this hotel to be in a very convenient loca

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 14, 2011

The hotel and the service were wonderful and Very efficient staff. It's convenient location made it possible enjoy the many different things Niagara Falls offers without spending a great deal of time traveling to an attraction. . Easy to get everywhere we wanted to go.We enjoy lot in pool,its really fun time for us.

Unique Quality: pool,services

erdacoca's Profile Photo

Cheap and clean

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 14, 2005

Stayed only one night, but it was fine for the purpose. It has nothing special though. Not that far from the main attractions and of course, the Niagara Falls.

Unique Quality: They had towels and little soaps for a nght stand.

Directions: Once you get onto Victoria's Av. you have to find it.

Nearby Admiral Inn by the Falls Niagara Falls

• Shuttle Service
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Niagara Falls Travel Forum

Need advice about Niagara Falls, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Niagara Falls and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Niagara Falls hotel reviews