7939 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, L2H 1H3, Canada

Hotels.com Expedia.com Tingo.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• JeanneB13's Profile Photo

Horrible

This was a crap hole of a motel. Do NOT stay here. We walked into the room, took a look around, then promptly left. It was dirty, moldy, had a leaky ceiling and bugs. The proprietors still charged our credit card for two night even though we canceled and were told we would only be charged for one night. They were disrespectful and rude. The place looked unsafe with unsavoury characters hanging around. Don't waste your time or money.

Unique Quality: Nothing good to say.

More about Niagara Falls

A FLORAL DISPLAYA FLORAL DISPLAY

Dinosaur Park Miniature GolfDinosaur Park Miniature Golf

Monticello Grille HouseMonticello Grille House

THE SKYLON TOWERTHE SKYLON TOWER

getting to niagara falls!

by shellneil

hi, we are travelling from new york to niagara falls, i think we have decided to go by train does anyone know of a train service that stops on the canadian side as the only ones i can find stop us side. or if anyone could advise us on how easy it is to get a taxi/ bus how approx costs, thanks very much in advance.

by July2

I Googled "Railway routes New York to Niagara Falls" - there's a lot of info.
Amtrak (U.S. rail) will get you to Niagara Falls, New York.
VIA Rail (Canada rail) appears to have a route that crosses the border, however the following note was highlighted on the site:

You may also want to check the sites for Greyhound Coach and Grey Coach.

Taxis I have no info. on.

I can't be more specific as I've not done the route myself. Good luck.

by oztravelman

Hi. We are looking at doing the same thing in september. We have found cheap buses from NY to Buffalo for $1 with megabus. From there you can get a bus to the niagara falls quite easily and appar you can walk to either side of the falls. Hope this helps. Let me know how you get on as it could be helpful.

by shellneil

hi, thanx for your info, we have just returned and i would definately not travel by train again! it took approx 9 hours then we had to wait on the train for an hour and a half while the canadian authorities came on to fire questions at us and stamp our passports! ive heard its pretty easy to walk over the border as from what i could see, there is only one train per day that crosses the border and it leaves NY at 7.15am! mega bus sounds good, i'm sure there are buses from there to niagara (US side) where you can walk across? hope this heps a little

Travel Tips for Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls Great Gorge Adventure Pass

by JennysTravels

You can buy this pass online at www.niagaraparks.com

Your pass includes:

Butterfly Conservatory - Over 2000 free flying butterflies in a lush, rain forest setting.

Whirlpool Aero Car - Ride above the world's most beautiful natural setting.

White Water Walk - Walk beside Niagara Falls.

Maid of the Misdt - Get soaked at the bottom of Niagara Falls

Journey Behind The Falls - travel though tunnels and feel the thunder of Niagara Falls

Also: All day thransportation on the People Mover and Incline Railway.

Adult Pass $37.95 pl tx. Child $23.95 pl tx.
Children under 5 free
Pass valid May-October

It's a great deal seeing as The Maid is $14.00. I just did it the other day. Can I say AMAZING!

Bring your Love of Canada...

by redhed410

Expect to get wet around the falls!!! There is lots of mist around the falls. I wore these leather flip flops one day because there were red and sparkly...be mistake. I had big sores on the side of my feet. Sensible shoes!!! Bring Cash...or at least don't rely on ATM's! My friend (***) came with only $19 and expected to easily get the rest of an ATM. Well apparentally the MasterCard commercials are right...CANANA does not like VISA! But if you to this 7/11 on Ferry St. you can get money out. If you're a smoker...don't expect to find American cigs up north. The warnings have pictures and are much scarier!!

HardRock Cafe NiagaraFalls CANADA

by kumachan200x about HardRock Cafe NiagaraFalls CANADA

Niagara Falls is one of the wonders of the world, and our Hard Rock Cafe is just plain wonderful! Outside you hear the thunderous roar of water rushing…inside, the roar of great music (and we might even play some RUSH to complete your rocking-out-in-Canada experience)! Located conveniently at the main entrance to Casino Niagara, the HRC Niagara Falls Canada has two very special rooms you'll want to check out: one dedicated entirely to Elvis and the other completely to the Beatles. The best in rock 'n' roll demands the best dining, drinks, and atmosphere, and the Hard Rock gives you all that and more. Don't get stuck in a dining barrel, Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls Canada keeps you dry, well fed, and always on the cutting edge.

Go food, good drink: Boston Pizza

by AlexeRoy about Boston Pizza

It was late we did not want to go at a regular bar so we stop at Boston Pizza for nachos, beer and a Rocket. You have to try the Rocket drink. It taste just like the popsicle. It was great! I may not look great on the picture but I really loved it!!!! And the beer great, no to expensive for the size! Fun place to laugh and get entertained. Veggie pizza and nachos

Big Breakfast in a Flying Saucer

by dtownkitty about Flying Saucer Drive-In, The

I wasn't sure about this place when I pulled up but inside the place was hoppin' and to my relief the dishes and tables were clean! I had a big breakfast of potatoes, bacon, 2 eggs and toast for $2.99 Canadian. The dollar size children's pancakes are enough to feed any reasonable appetite and the coffee was good. It's fun for kids, too. They will feel like they're doing something special. Outdoor seating is available.

Comments