Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Econo Lodge Near the Falls
It was fairly inexpensive lodging for the time as the Pope was visiting Toronto.
The motel was comfortable but was not as nice as some that I have stayed on the trip to and from Niagara Falls. It pretty well a no frills accomodation, but then it was just a resting place with a pool and a very comfortable bed as we were on the go most of the time we were there.It was in walking distance of Clifton Hill area but it was too far to walk to the Falls easily.
I would stay there again.
Unique Quality: Beds were amazingly comfortable.It is near many of the attractions and restaurants.But not near enough to the Falls to easily walk.
Directions: just off Lundy Lane and easy to get to from QE highway.
Popular Hotels in Niagara Falls
6740 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls
6039 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls
6247 Mcleod Road, Niagara Falls
6733 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls
Explore the World
- Naviti Resort
- Sunrise Garden Beach Resort Hurghada
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa
- Cosy Inn
- Kleopatra Royal Palm Hotel
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort
- The Villas of Grand Cypress
- Aqua Cancun
- Johnston Canyon Resort
- The Golden Park Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Hotel Santana
- Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Resort
- The Royal Hotel Skegness