Embassy Suites Niagara Falls Fallsview

Booking.com Tingo.com Expedia.com

Costs 55% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• mastercooks's Profile Photo

Superb

It was our first time to be in Niagara falls and as usual before heading out to a specific place I make sure I did my research and the most important thing is the place where we will be staying since its a long weekend getaway. One of my friends suggested the Embassy suites since its really near the falls and if you can afford to get the falls view room would be great. It was not really my first choice since the price its self is a bit hight since its Victoria Day when we are about to go there so I decided to search around for other hotel in the internet but still I am hesitant to book since I see alot of rooms available even though its a holiday so we decided just to walk in to inquire I think we inqured to 3 different hotels and ended up tp the first one which is Embassy suite. I am expecting a bit pricey offer since we are just walk in and no reservation I decided to book for a City view suite room since I when I first inquired its already morethan 300 dollars a night, so when we comeback for check in I was informed and offered if I would like to upgrade for a Falls view room just add for 50 dollars and the actual rate was down to I think $265 for a King size bedroom Suite with Jet-spa, for this price its cheaper compare to Comfort Inns offer of total $450 and thats with ourt the view of the falls. And I was not dis appointed with my choice the view from our room was spectacular my wife was very happy and didn't even bother to asks how much is the costs of our stay which she normally does everytime we goes out so with this I know she really enjoyed and satiesfied. The room itself is very cozy, you have the falls overlooking from the room I was amazed and keep on looking on the falls from our room for a while, the free breakfast was ok just make sure that you know the busiest time for breakfasts. The only thing I noticed and have a say is regarding the carpet I dont know if its really the color of that which is dark gray, we are hesitant to walk barefoot on the carpet due to its texture and color, otherwise they should have provide complimentary slippers but all in all is good in our room. The other good thing is even though I dont have a booking and its a jampack hotel I was surprised even though I am just inquiring at beginning I was entertained properly all my questions was answered and was really surprised with the very swift check-out process this is the very first time experience that during check-out I think I didnt have to wait in line and even in my turn it took me less than a minute and we are all done in the reception thats way very fast.Will I be suggesting this hotel to my friends definitely yes and for the next Niagara tour I will still stay with them.

Unique Quality: Great view of the falls.

• Bugs in our Bed!

We found bugs in our bed! Brought one to the front desk and the staff was rude, unhelpful and completely disinterested. Stay at your own risk. Bugs are very difficult to get rid of and Embassy Suites was of no help.

• Expensive

We booked a 2 night stay and the first thing they asked when we booked in was did we want an upgrade the room for 30 more dollars a night, we thought why not, then we found out it was 20 a night for parking and 13 a night for interent, The mangers reception was a zoo. noisy not enough room for every one we asked if we could sit just inside the keg to be told no but the next couple were given seats. We asked about the shuttle and we got 3 different times for it's arrival, we were told it ran every 30 minutes and yet the sign clearly stated every 40 minutes, On the whole we found the place just too expensive and better deals to be found in the same strip with the same views with free WI-FI, We found it hard to beleive that they charge for the interent.

• Great View!

We were just here for a night, but it was a wonderful stay. The view from our room was spectacual, just overlooking Horseshoe Falls (Canadian side). There were two rooms, with 2 beds in one room and a pull out couch in the other. We ended up upgrading to a suite, which had a jacuzzi...but never used it. The one drawback was no wireless in the room. You had to go to the lobby. If you brought an ethernet cord, you could connect...but most places have wireless, so I no longer travel with the ethernet.

Unique Quality: Outstanding view of the falls.

Directions: Overlooking the Canadian falls

• daw5851's Profile Photo

The views are worth the price.

Hotel room was big and clean. Loved the jacuzzi tub. The views were mezmorizing and i could stare outside all night. Kids enjoyed the pool and we had a lovely adult dinner out in the steak house--very good food while the kids went down to the tgi's in the hotle, nice treat for us. Only complaint was it came with the breakfast buffet, which was a total mob scene and tough to navigate with kids.

• tgerber's Profile Photo

Breathtaking View!

We came here for our first time. Unfortunately the weather was not very nice, but the hotel sure was!

Unique Quality: We were staying on the 36th floor and enjoyed the falls by day and by night!

• BEST - VERY BEST!

2 Nights, Oct 4 and 5 - FABULOUS - You can read all the tips as I did. You will see elevator and food problems. All I can say is that tipster must have had a bad day. We have a quiet room and I spent the xtra $$ for Jun. Pres Suite. Room was large and full of xtra's like firepleace and jacuzzi. 2 TVs and one in Seperate room. Romm in mid hotel. 34 floor has great views of both the American and Horseshoe falls. If you are an early riser you can catch the sports and news without disturbing the Mrs.....
    (Package is only way to go). Drinks were fine and dining at KEG was top notch. Steak to perfection and DO try the special 3 Vegitable side. Pleanty at meal - just no room for desert.
    Yes, Parking is $20/day - but for what you get in hotel - no complaints here. Taxes are 14 to 17 percent but that pays for the Canadian Health plan. One more hint for your stay - Take the time and drive to the small TOWN OF NIAGARA - 20 miles north - YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOPINTED (Do now before first frost or wait till next year)
    HOTEL STAY BEST!!!!!

• Simply fabulous

This hotel is simply fabulous!!! We were hoping to be very close to the Falls, and sure enough, this hotel is the closest one to it!! We researched several hotels online, and after reading reviews we picked the Embassy Suites. Good thing we did!! Our first impression was ...WOW!! What a beautiful hotel.We were greeted in the carport by a friendly staffer. He showed us to the front desk where we checked in. We fell in love with the room. The view of Niagara Falls is breathtaking. We didn't want to leave the room!! It was very clean and tidy, and the perfect size!!! We also enjoyed their buffet in the morning. They offer a full hot breakfast buffet with all sorts of items. Yum!!

Unique Quality: view

• Superb hotel

If you are interested in having the best hotel stay ever, then stay here. The hotel itself is gorgeous. It is in tip top shape. We compared it to many other hotels in the area before choosing, and we won't name names, but none compared to the Embassy. It looks like a brand new hotel. The furniture is gorgeous, and the rooms are very clean. Our suite was spacious and had a lovely view of the falls. Other hotels will say they are the closest to the falls, but trust me, they're not. This one is. The location is excellent. The hotel staff was very nice, accommodating and knowledgeable. We had a great rate, and that included a full hot breakfast buffet as well. This place is dynamite!

Unique Quality: the view, the Keg

• Gorgeous

My husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary in July, and we stayed here. We loved it. We booked a fallsview suite with jacuzzi. The view from the room was extraordinary. The falls are so beautiful, and we could see them perfectly right from our wondow. The room is equipped with a fridge and microwave, and minibar! It was great. The employees were so friendly and helpful. The rate was very fair, plus it came with a full hot breakfast buffet. The service in the restaurants were great too. The Keg restaurant is excellent, and it's right on the 9th floor of the hotel. You can't beat this hotel.

Unique Quality: The Keg, and great views

• Great view, great staff, great trip!

Let me say that I had the best experience at The Embassy Suites. My husbanbd surprised me and our 2 kids with a long weekend trip to Niagara Falls. We were thrilled!! We arrived a little early, and the staff checked us in early with no problem. We loved our suite. It was very large, with a separate room for the kids. The set up of the room is great for families. We had a view of Niagara Falls that was gorgeous. We were blown away. After settling in, we had lunch at The Keg. It's the restaurant in the hotel. We all enjoyed that very much. We were so pleased with the location too. We lucked out on weather, so we walked almost everywhere. Anything you could possible want to do is right in the vicinity of the hotel. It was the best trip we have ever taken.

Unique Quality: great views

• A super place

My husband and I had the time of our lives while visiting the falls. We chose the Embassy after reading the reviews. We are so glad we did. The reviews were true. The hotel was even better than we'd imagined it would be. We rented a fallsview suite, and it was gorgeous. The view cannot be beat. This hotel is the closest to Niagara Falls. It's great. We really enoyed the complimentary breakfast buffet too. It was a hot buffet with every breakfast item known to man!! The rate was great, and so was the staff. We will definitely recommend it to others, and stay again.

Unique Quality: the view is unreal!!

• 4 Stars!!!!

We stayed at The Embassy almost a month ago, and we are still raving to our friends about it! We told everyone we know that's traveling to Niagar Falls that they must stay there! It is a great place. Our first impression was, WOW! What a view! It's right at the Falls! The hotel itself is literally "sparkling" clean. We were very comfortable there. The staff was nice and always availabe for questions and so forth. Our suite was beautiful, and it had a perfect view of Niagara Falls. What a trip. What a hotel. We highly recommend it!

Unique Quality: the view is great

• The finest hotel there is!

We had a family vacation in May, and we traveleled to Niagara Falls, Ontario. We chose the Embassy Suites partly because we read such great things about it, and also because the price was great. It is the perfect hotel. The lobby is gorgeous. The furniture was like brand new, and everything was so clean. The front desk staff were friendly people who did their jobs well. Our room was very nice. It was a fallsview suite, and the view was fantastic. Nothing like we had ever seen before. The rate includes a hot breakfast buffet with great selections. The location is perfect-right near the falls. We didn't have a single complaint.

Unique Quality: very clean hotel, great location, great restaurants

• The ultimate view

We checked out several hotels before we chose the Embassy Suites. It is the nicest and most reasonably priced hotel in the area. It is the closest to the falls, and has the BEST view out of any of the hotels. Trust me. We had a view from our room, and they also have a view from their restaurant, The Keg. (That's a great restaurant too). We thought the staff was great. A bunch of friendly people who were eager to help us have a good time. The housekeeping staff should win an award for the job they do. The rooms were literally sparkling clean. The hotel has every amenity you could possible want. Everyone will love this hotel.

Unique Quality: ultimate view of the falls

Comments