Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls

See Amenities

Not bad at all

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 29, 2012

We decided to go here instead of going to our annual trip to the CNE. The kids loved it. The water park is well kept, the towels are free and it's great to know that the water is salt water.

The only problem was the food in the dinning room (All you can eat buffet). Even the kids commented that the food had no taste. It dosen't help that I'm a chef but for the price they are charging for the food could have some taste. The chilli was tastless. They had dry chicken covered in some kind of sauce that had no taste. The soup of the day was saltier than the water in the water park. Deserts were limited to some kind of cakes and icecream. For $21.99 per person I would have rather drove to Niagra Falls and had dinner there or ordered in pizza.

Unique Quality: The water park was not that busy but the slides were slow. I guess for safty they allow only one tube at a time to go down so you have to wait until the ride is over. But the slides are great.

Trisha12's Profile Photo

GREAT Wolf Lodge

by written on November 20, 2008

My stay at Great Wolf Lodge was unforgettable. It was the perfect place to stay, for my grade 8 trip. The rooms had a cottage rustic feeling, and the lobby was to die for. We had fun in the whole place. The service was better then the service we had recieved in Toronto. The rooms made us feel like we were at our own cottages, but had high class service.

Unique Quality: At Great Wolf Lodge there are many activities that kept us busy. It was full with a basment arcade, waterpark, gift shop, store, and one of the most tasteful breakfeast buffets I have ever had. The pool area has water slides for all ages. A kiddy pool is available for children who are just beginning to swim. The hot tub is outside, along with the outdoor pool. The indoor pool is heated and the facilities by the pool side are well kept. The arcade is filled with games for all ages, and I would want to go again sometime, it was a really good stay.

Great Winter Getaway!

by written on February 13, 2007

The middle of winter, snow flying all over the place, temperatures below -30 celcius with the wind chill and we are in our bathing suits being flushed down the Vortex!!!! This place is truly amazing!
The minute you walk in you will be impressed and the kids will be amazed.
I cannot say enough about the rooms, the waterpark, the staff, the food...you have to experience it for yourself! The water park has something to please everyone, all ages, sizes, shapes and attitudes. Nice big slides, water roller coaster, giant toilet sort of flushing ride for the big kids, a wave pool for everyone, lots of kiddie slides for the little ones and a lazy river to just float around to relax. They give you a wristband that takes care of everything..with your bathing suit and wristband you are good for the day. It acts as a key and credit card/money....very convenient! The fridge and microwave in the room is great for those on a budget for every meal. We had hot dogs and chips for dinner in our room, saves a ton of money. We did eat once at the buffet and it was pretty average price ...family of 4 for under $70 is pretty good in Niagara Falls. Go in the winter on a typical school day and you will escape the crowds and the prices are fantastic! Monday night in February was great for us...pretty much had the place to ourselves, no line ups. At one point it was just my family of 4 in the wave pool!
The only complaint I have is that their heating system is noisy..pretty much drowns out everything when it kicks on and if you are a light sleeper you might not get a whole lot of sleep. And not sure what the logic was putting the sink outside of the bathroom but I didnt quite like that. Middle of the night handwashing woke everyone up.
I highly recommend every family experience this place, it really is great fun!!

Unique Quality: The rooms are incredible! We had the least expensive room and it had 2 queen beds, a sofa bed/sitting room, fridge, microwave, balcony..everything you need. We peeked in at the more expensive suites that have the kids bunk beds and fireplace...look nice but for the amount of time you are in your room I dont think I would spend the extra..but thats just me.

JennysTravels's Profile Photo

Great for Families

by written on July 30, 2006

New hotel/indoor and outdoor water park. I have never stayed here. It opened spring 2006. I've heard wonderful things about this place. Perfet for famililies, even has a huge conference centre for business.

Unique Quality: Indoor waterpark.

Directions: Check out their amazing website.

cathypie Sep 26, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Does anybody use a day passes under somebody else's name? I have a 4 day passes (letter) that I bought for $100, but there was the original owner printed on it. It was given to her as a complimentary that she could use until april 2014, due to the 2 water slides had a leak during their stay.
She said that she phone them and said that it's no problem she could give it to anybody, but I just dont wanna travel more than 2 hours just to find out that I wouldnt be able to use it since the passes is not under my name.

• leics's Profile Photo
    leics Sep 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM

It's best to ask your question on the VT Niagara Falls Travel Forum where far, far more people will see it. Go straight to the forum here:

Niagara Falls Travel Forum

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Niagara Falls Travel Forum

Need advice about Niagara Falls, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Niagara Falls and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Niagara Falls hotel reviews

What happened to the Quality Assurance at Denny's
Fort George
The greatest falls
Things to Do
VISIT THE HARD ROCK CAFE NIAGARA FALLS ONT.
The Niagara Falls.