Hilton Niagara Falls

See Amenities
aidahbug's Profile Photo

Niagara Falls

by written on February 12, 2013

At first i stayed in a motel on the New York side, good and budget place!
Comfortable and specious, I guess it was a lovers suit with a queen size heart shaped jacuzzi.

But quite far from the falls.

Then i moved to a 1st class hotel on the Canadian side, that was quite expensive but really worth your money.

Unique Quality: Hilton Hotel Niagara
A magnificent view of the falls, illuminated with rainbow color lights at night
continental break fast buffet

catiemak's Profile Photo

Romantic Hilton Getaway

by written on April 10, 2012

Trying to figure out where to stay in Niagara Falls can be a challenge, because there are so many great places to choose from. The hardest part is to find a place to stay if you have never been there before so it is always hit or miss, basically return or learn.

At first I started to regret booking the hotel for what was seeming to be such a costly weekend getaway. We really wanted to try a fancy luxurious hotel instead of all the family hotels we usually encounter. It was also our first real getaway together and we wanted it to be luxurious, memorable, romantic and relaxing. So we chose to get the Couple's Getaway Package.

I loved the valet. You didn't have to go far to get into the hotel, and your car was always waiting for you when you needed it.

The view from our room was incredible, and the suite itself was massive. It was luxurious and relaxing, there was a Jacuzzi and joining bathroom, not to mention numerous other amenities.

The trip to Clifton Hill was a bit of a distance from here, but the Casino was right next door. There was alot of nightlife going on outside the hotel. The walk to the falls was not too far either.

Dinner was at Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse which is located in the hotel. We received a discount voucher so we thought we would try this. Costly but worth every penny of it. The meat never stopped coming, the buffet was full of interesting and tasty foods. We left the place stuffed and satisfied.

Nightlife was interesting, there is a small bar in the lobby. Cosmo drinks were delicious.

We didn't have alot of time to do everything we wanted, but it was worth the trip and the time spent together.

An experience to never forget.

Directions: Fallsview District

yentseng's Profile Photo

Great View, mediocre food, poor elevator

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 6, 2012

The overall atmosphere, decorations, facilities, and ambiance are definitely up to its Hilton standard. However, if you look closely at the details, such as housekeeping, elevator efficiency, and room service, it did not meet my standards.

When I arrived into my room and tried to put some of my things into the drawers below the TV, I found opened bags of potato chips left by previous guests. In my opinion, that is fairly disgusting and the housekeeping quality is definitely very poor. If today it was used condoms or rotting food, I would most definitely leave the hotel.

Being a 5 star hotel, I would expect the technology of the elevators to be top notch. With 6 elevators being available, and 50 guests waiting to go up to their rooms, only 1 elevator moves at a time when the "UP" button is pressed. The rest of the 5 elevator remain at their current floors. Being the 30th guest in the line-up, I waited almost 15 minutes just to get on the elevator.

The room service is also very slow. We asked for a wine bottle opener through the phone, but had to continuously make the same phone call 3 times and wait for 1 hour until someone actually came to deliver our bottle opener.

I am usually very easily pleased, but Hilton's service at this location is a definite disappointment. My friends and I had made both verbal and written complaint to the managers, hoping they will improve their services. Unfortunately, during my second visit, the quality of service did not show improvement.

Unique Quality: Great view in general.
Some kid pooped in the pool and was closed at 3pm until the next morning.
Breakfast was normal, nothing spectacular.
Parking is expensive, so just park at the casino and apply for the members card, so you can get free parking.

Hilton Robbers

by written on March 4, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Puckrup Hall England and they robbed us too. Said we had dinner bed and breakfast, then said no you didnt we showed them confirmation email and they told me to go away basically.

Very nice people.

Are Hilton normally like this??

Beware! Unauthorized upgrade upon checkout!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 16, 2009

My spouse and I had 3 nights reserved in advance through their website. We check the voucher option for $40, a one time charge. Forward to the day of checkout. We get our bill to find it is $120 (cad) MORE than the confirmation email states! We try to fix this with the GM, she give us a run around with no resolve in sight and we have to sign the check out bill, of course. We get home, email the GM again, trying to resolve this, no avail. My spouse files a dispute with the credit card In the process of gathering paperwork and information for the CC company we find out that not only did Hilton upgrade our package without our consent, the voucher deal they offer on the website checkout form adds $40 to EACH NIGHT you stay, not "a one time charge" as stated on the checkout form! This is Hilton's website error which they absolutely refuse to acknowledge or correct! We are still pending CC company investigation. Hilton stole $120 (cad) from us! Beware! This was a nice vacation until we had to leave this place, having this burden to go home on our minds with instead of lasting good memories. Hilton has enough money, why they feel they need to not fix their error and refuse to reimburse us is bad business practice all around. We will not recommend this Hilton to anyone! We will leave honest word of mouth and reviews for this hotel everywhere we go. Theft is not acceptable, especially from Hilton during these harsh economic times!

BerniShand's Profile Photo

A ROOM WITH A VIEW

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 22, 2006

I do like a good view so I booked a room overlooking both the American and Canadian Falls, and the view was wonderful, especially at night when the falls are illuminated with coloured lights and you can see the glitter of Niagara spread out below
our room was very comfortable though in need of a little updating, there was a large burn in the carpet and the coffee machine needed reassembling every time it was re-filled but the only real gripe was the lack of decent lighting, there were lamps by the bed and one on the desk but no lighting around the sofa which meant you couldnt read when there was no natural light, though as Niagara is a popular honeymoon destination I dont suppose many couples spend their time reading, especially not when theres a double jacuzzi bath to try out
the bed was HUGE and very comfortable, and the bathroom was spacious with a nice selection of toiletries, however there were no bathrobes and slippers supplied which we found unusual in a quality hotel, but on the plus side everything was spotlessly clean every day

Our package included vouchers for the most popular attractions, there are several available, we had the adventure one, it included breakfasts and a voucher for $75 off a dinner in the Watermark restaurant on the 33rd floor where every table gives superb views of the falls while you dine. The dinner there was excellent with a varied menu but the buffet breakfasts we found a little disappointing as the food was not as hot as we like and the plates were never warm

Unique Quality: there is a large pool with waterslide and waterfall [in case the ones outside arent enough] a sauna, whirlpool and fitness room
there are two bars, one in the lobby and one above the Watermark restaurant where there is regular live entertainment
the Hilton has a shuttle bus down to the falls and across to the casino

Directions: across from the new Casino

days/hilton

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 20, 2004

never actually stayed at the "Hilton" However something was familiar to me. So I realized that the shorter section(nearest Denny's) was actually a Days Inn long before the Hilton was built connected to it. Its been years, so I can't remember much about it , but it was built and designed as a lower budget hotel. so I can only guess that rooms in this building may not be quite up to Hilton standards in size,layout,etc So ask for a room up high in the taller section.

One of the best views of the Falls

by written on February 18, 2004

This was one of my favorite hotels to stay at. We stayed on the 32nd floor overlooking the Falls, and when they say they have one of the best views, they're not lying. Ww had booked a Romance package for Valentine's Day so it was a little more expensive then your average package that you can get. They have what they call "The Experience the Falls Adventure" pool. It was pretty cool, they have a 30 ft. spiraling waterslide and a 27 ft. cascading waterfall. It also has a sauna, steam room and a whirlpool. They also have health facilities and an arcade room. On the 33rd floor they have a restaurant, The Watermark, which serves a buffet breakfast and an upscale lunch and dinner. Above the restaurant is The Blue Martini Bar, where you can have drinks and appetizers. On Friday and Saturday nights they have entertainment. There is a shuttle that will take you back and forth from the Falls and to the casino. I would definetly recommend this hotel. The staff are very nice and also very helpful. The room that I stayed in was about the average size of a hotel room. The bathroom was a little bigger than most other hotels, which I liked.

Directions: Up on Fallsview Blvd. Either take Clifton Hill of Murray Street and then make a left onto Victoria Street, this turns into Ferry Street. Turn left onto Fallsview Blvd/Buchanan Ave.

bryINpoland's Profile Photo

hello niagara fallls

by written on January 25, 2004

only thing that could have made our stay at the hilton hotel any better is if paris hilton herself would have checked us in. oh, that and if swimming pool slide was open. this may sound childish, but the main reason i booked the hotel over other hotels in the area was for the slide, and it was closed.

besides the slide being closed we had a great stay. the rooms were beautiful and the views amazing. make sure when u ask for a falls view u get on an upper floor so u can see completely over the trees and casino infront of the hotel. it only cost about 20 extra dollars to go higher and it is well worth it. also i recommend a room with the jacuzzi. man i want to go back right now thinking about it.

the restaurant on the top floor is good. depending on your budget it is a little bit expensive, but u get a free breakfast buffet with your room so take advantage of that and the beautiful view the restaurant provides.

i highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great hotel close to the falls with great views.

Unique Quality: like i said, the pool is great, except for the slide being closed while it was being re-done. anyone who has read my other travel tips knows i am a hotel pool kind of guy. if it doesnt have a great pool, i aint staying there =)

*please feel free to rate this tip and others so i may continue to improve my homepage

Zmrzlina's Profile Photo

Overlooking the Falls...for now.

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 24, 2003

We got this very cheap because it was off-season and it is lovely. Our room looked out over the Falls, and we had a big bathtub with jets. And a wonderful breakfast buffet was included. The restaurant is quite nice, too.

Unique Quality: The wonderful Falls view will probably be not so wonderful when the hotel/casino across the street is finished.

Nearby Hilton Niagara Falls

• Business Services
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Niagara Falls Travel Forum

Need advice about Niagara Falls, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Niagara Falls and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Niagara Falls hotel reviews

Good food at unreasonable prices
Good food at unreasonable prices
Local Restaurant tucked behind the Outback
Restaurants
Ok experience but preferred the boat trip
Things to Do
Go for the fun more than the food
Restaurants
Great Diner and fun change of pace
Restaurants
Around the Falls in the winter
Niagara Falls in the winter