Value Score Great Value!
Good For Families
If middle of road is fine for you stay here.
When we arrive at our jacuzzi room all looks 'ok' , but we soon notice some small problems. Are bed spread has a decent size blood stain on it. The mini fridge was not exactly spotless, the bathroom was small but clean. The pool is small and always full of children, but stays open fairly late. No one went in the hot tub while i was there so I was too scared to get in. The walk to the falls is not bad, but walking to the casino and that area is a haul. Staff wasn't very helpful, but nice
Unique Quality: The heartshapped jacuzzi was nice and the lighting and fan worked well.
I would not recommend staying at this motel. Our room needed major renovations; the floor was unstable and slanted, there was cigarette burns in a no smoking room, and the appearance reminded you of a scary movie setting.
Popular Hotels in Niagara Falls
6740 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls
6039 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls
6733 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls
5875 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls
Explore the World
- Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila
- La Plantation Resort & Spa
- Le Quartier Republique Marais
- SeaGlass Tower - Myrtle Beach
- Fess Parker's Doubletree Resort Santa Barbara
- Narita Airport Washington Hotel
- Boston Marriott Copley Place
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Panama CIty Beach/Pier Park Area
- Sea & Breeze Beach Club Tybee Island
- Nile Hilton
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort, Riviera Maya
- Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- Cheltenham/Gloucester Moat House
- Super 8 Granite Falls Mn (845 West Hwy 212 )