Lincoln Motor Inn - Fallsview

See Hotels with Better Ratings

Tags

Casino and Gambling Work Abroad Family Travel
See Amenities

niagaras worst and most unsanitary hotel

by written on July 2, 2012

Hookerville. grossed bites all over my legs. horrible customer service. niagara health department has been contacted and i will press this matter until i recieve my 1 of 2 night stay refund. mold al over the bathroom, poop stained all over toliet, dirty sheets and stained. fuzzy tv. broken lights. "broken phone lines" all b.s. I repeat i will press this matter until i get a refund for the 1 of nights we booked for (and left after the first night). I have photos of it all.

Directions: confusing to get to.

*BEWARE* NASTY awful place

by written on July 19, 2011

We booked online (from the great pictures they show). We checked in and parked in front of our room. Staff informed us that the Inn was FULL (no vacancy). Upon entering the room it stunk like smoke and mold. Turned on the old fashion hanging lamp. Turned the dusty, dirty ac on. Turned on the T.V. and had to get maintenance to fix the T.V. but it still didnt work with remote and picture was snowy. Then headed to the pool and HOT TUB...... the pool had chips of plaster from the bottom missing and everything you can imagine floating in the water. Spoke to someone from the area who said the HOT TUB has been out of service for over a year!!! Wanted to switch rooms but they were FULL and were unable to issue refunds. In the morning the wall paper is peeling off the wall around the A.C. It was leaking into the room. There was a HUGE stain and wet spot on the floor in front of the bathroom. Noticed the clock was flashing and had lost power in the night. Housekeeping was very friendly and so was the staff. After packing up, checking under the beds i noticed one of the two queen beds was being held up by phone books, and there were toe nails in that corner. Headed to the Traveler's Delight and it was awful 2.99 for coffee and all the food was cold. I will never stay there again. I will NOT recommend this place to anyone!!!

Unique Quality: *MOLD AROUND A.C.* STAINS ON THE CARPET, TORN BED SHEETS, DOG BARKING ALL NIGHT, PEOPLE FIGHTING ON THE BACK STREET. CLOSED HOT TUB. STUNK LIKE SMOKE, NO HAIR DRYER IN THE ROOM AND NO FAN IN THE BATHROOM.

Directions: FAR FROM CLIFTON HILL. CLOSE TO CASINO.

the Lincoln is a HOOKER MOTEL

by written on April 27, 2011

the room was not ready for us to check in at 2:20pm... even though there seemed to be plenty of employees smoking around the garbage can in front of the office.
We could not check in, nor would they yet give us the key.... but took my $ no problem before letting me know we couldnt check in.

I went to my busniess meeting, and my girlfriend went to the outlet malls.
I was pulled away from my meeting in St Catherines to drive 30 mins back to this hotel because not only was the owner not allowing my girlfirend access to our room, but being quite rude to her (and then Me, on the phone) about it..... i then realized he was treating her like his usual clientele who try to access rooms - a prostitute!
So i had to skip the majority of my meeting (which was the whole purpose of the trip) to return to get our key from the rude owner... he would not let my girlfirend in the room even though i called with all my info, including CC#...... he would not let us in the room, but said we would not be getting a refund as we had "checked in".
My girlfriend, who was waiting in their lobby, then heard him say (after he got off the phone with me) "We should double-charge his Credit Card".
When she told me this, we got some food, came back to the room for about 15 minutes to discuss the situation, and we decided we would reather drive home and kiss our $ goodbye than stay another minute in this run down hooker motel with low class management.

The pillows in the room smelled terribly and were full of dust.

Unique Quality: The Pool was a deep brown color, and the "spa" was full of mud and tree branches.... looked like a fondue that someone got sick in.

The pillows in the room smelled terribly and were full of dust.

Directions: Near the Fallsview Casino, but its pretty seedy, not the part of town you bring kids or your woman.

heeter's Profile Photo

NICE PLACE TO STAY GOOD BREAKFAST

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 21, 2006

OUR STAY WAS NICE. WE GOT A PACKAGE THAT INCLUDED A JACUZZI IN OUR ROOM WITH A KING SIZE BED AND JACUZZI. IT WASNT THE BEST ROOM. THE BED WASNT VERY SOFT AND SOME OF THE FURNITURE WAS WORN. THEY COULD HAVE CLEANED BETTER. BUT THE OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS NICE. THE BREAKFAST WAS NICE IT WAS INCLUDED AND WE GOT TO CHOOSE FROM A MENU OF ITEMS.

Unique Quality: JACUZZI AND HEATED POOL. AND A JACUZZI IN THE ROOM.

Directions: 6417 MAIN STREET

Nearby Lincoln Motor Inn - Fallsview

Lincoln Motor Inn - Fallsview

• Lincoln Hotel Niagara Falls
  • Lincoln Hotel Fallsview
  • Lincoln Motor Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls

Address: 6417 Main Street, Fallsview District, Niagara Falls, Ontario, L2G 5Y3, Canada

4 Photos of Lincoln Motor Inn - Fallsview

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Lincoln Motor Inn - Fallsview

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • Pets Allowed

Niagara Falls Travel Forum

Need advice about Niagara Falls, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Niagara Falls and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Niagara Falls hotel reviews