Niagara Falls Hotels

Our Members Say

• Dabs profile photo Dabs
  • Reviews: 4102
Various: Motels along Lundy Lane

As I was searching for cheaper accomodations most of the motels along Lundy Lane (highway 20) didn't seem to be popping up on my searches as I don't remember seeing rates in the $40-60 range. Most of them are not within walking distance of the Falls but we saw a bus stop that people were waiting at or you can drive and park closer to the Falls, we saw rates starting at about $5 per day for parking.

• Written August 9, 2010

• Suzanne123 profile photo Suzanne123
  • Reviews: 161

Discounted hotel prices: Travel zoo

I was able to get a stay at the Courtyard Marriot Hotel for $100 Canadian with taxes. Breakfast is included and the bonus offer of a $45 gift certificate at the Keg restaurant. These sound like stimulus packages (economy being down)

There were other offers, like a $50 chocolate gift basket

Family deals where for a little bit more money there would be attraction tickets as well.

• Written November 9, 2009

• kehale profile photo kehale
  • Reviews: 170

White Oaks Resort & Spa: Pure Luxury in Niagara

I stayed here in November of 2008 while away working at a clients employee retreat. The resort is a bit of a drive from the Fall's, but if you're looking for a place to really get away, relax and enjoy yourself it's a good place to stay. Only about a ten or fifteen minute drive from the fall's - it's worth it for the accommodations.
It's a huge resort, with lots to do and great spa facilities (if I had, had the extra money at the time I definitely would've made use of it). The first room I was in was little, but still gorgeous. Up to date and clearly renovated recently. The bed was extremely comfy. Unfortunately, didn't end up spending an entire night there as the heater in the room broke and they moved me to a large suite with a fireplace and a massive bathroom. Was really quite nice.

My favorite was having small flat screens in the bathrooms. Since I was there for work I still had to get up early and was able to have my favorite morning program on the TV in the bathroom while I was getting ready for the day ahead.

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Luxury Travel, Spa and Resort, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written September 27, 2009
Tip Photo

The bathroom in my first room

One more Bed & Breakfast: Accommodations Niagara Bed & Breakfast

Double occupancy rate is between $CAD 89.00 and $CAD 149.00
The rate for each additional person is $CAD 25.00

Minimum stay required (2 night during peak season weekends.)

Every room offers central air, fireplaces, jetted air tubs, telephone, internet, TV/DVD/VHS, CD stereo systems, fridges, microwaves, coffee makers, steam irons/boards, clock radio, hair dryers, private ensuite bathrooms, personal bath robes and of course queen size beds.

• Related to: Family Travel, Women's Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written July 3, 2009

Accommodations Niagara Bed & Breakfast

Brockamour Country Inn B&B: Brockamour Country Inn

6 bedroom suites. Each is air-conditioned and features a deep, comfortable bed, sitting area, bath ensuite (most with Jacuzzi tubs), and romantic fireplace.

As they say Furnished and decorated with distinction private bedroom suites are designed to be "home away from home".

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Women's Travel, Family Travel
  • Written June 29, 2009

Historical Landmark: Park Place B&B

The place is a short walk to the falls and is situated in a very quiet neighborhood. The place is extremely beautiful with antique furniture and accessories.

• Related to: Women's Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Family Travel
  • Written June 29, 2009

Park Place B&B

• JennysTravels profile photo JennysTravels
  • Reviews: 188

Hostels in Niagara Falls: Hostels Niagara Falls, Canada

If you are planning on staying on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls there is a hostel close to the train station and all the touristy stuff.

Backpacker's International Inn

Beds start at $25.

HI-Niagara Falls Rainbow Hostel in Niagara Falls, Canada
4549 Cataract Ave., Niagara Falls
Beds start at $22.

There are a few more hostels/hotels to stay at in Niagara Falls just depends on your budget.

check with www.hostelworld.com

Personally I have not stayed at any of these hostels as I lived in Niagara Falls for most of my life. I have seen them in passing and when taking friends on tours.

I hope you enjoy your stay in my city!

• Related to: Budget Travel, Road Trip, Backpacking
  • Written March 26, 2009

• LoriPori profile photo LoriPori
  • Reviews: 3120

Quality Inn Clifton Hill: CLIFTON HILL

Hans and I made reservations at the QUALITY INN CLIFTON HILL because I like the location. Short walk to the Falls and lots of shops, restaurants and attractions.
The rooms were spacious, clean and had an in-room coffee-maker, T.V.
We booked the "Traveler's Discount" rate of $71.95 plus taxes ( $10.08).

• Related to: Family Travel
  • Written September 28, 2007

• Babzz profile photo Babzz
  • Reviews: 370

Spring Manor Bed & Breakfast: Friendly owners, quiet location, reasonable price

We stayed here for one night. It's a little bit out of town, which is nice because it's more peaceful. We still walked to downtown though (about 1/2 hour). For $80 we had a nice room with ensuite bath. Breakfast was served in a nice dining room. The owners were really friendly and chatty and helpful in answering our questions. Plus, we ended up getting a bunch of Niagara coupons by booking online with the B&B organisation they belong to!

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written June 14, 2006

• kentishgirl profile photo kentishgirl
  • Reviews: 1390

Our View: The Views from our hotel

When I walked into our room I could hear the waters!

I opened the window and this was our view if I leant my head around!! It was amazing, I kept the window open just to listen!!

Oh, the restaurant overlooks the falls as well, book a table near to the window.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written June 6, 2004

our amazing view

• janika profile photo janika
  • Reviews: 246

Motel chains: Motel or Hotel? That's the question.

I highly recommend staying in Motels that are part of large American motel chains. The reason behind my recommendation is experience. I've been at Niagara Falls numerous times and staid at different places.

There are many motels at Niagara Falls. Most of them privately owned. Do NOT stay at those places. They drive up the prices in the summer time and will try to rip you off whenever they can! Plus they are not clean. Often furnished with old, worn out furniture and TVs. pay the little extra money for a better, bigger, cleaner motel room with air conditioning and a big screen TV. Plus safe parking for your car. I recommend Super-8, Days inn, Best Western and the other ones.

If you have tons of money to spend or you are on your honeymoon vacation, than stay in a five star ( ***** ) Hotel instead.

On this picture you can see the entrance of the Thunderbird Motel (Locally owned) we staid in a few years ago. Avoid this and other private motels if you can.

Look for these: Big screen TV, Air conditioning. Outside pool, Safe parking, quiet place. Friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms.

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written June 2, 2003

Thunderbird Motel

• Nanumi profile photo Nanumi
  • Reviews: 245

inns, hotels, motels....

Holiday, Comfort Inns, lodges etc - all over the places and pretty expensive, too. If you really MUST stay the night here and you're on a budget - just get yourself away from the centre and you'll find plenty of modestly priced accommodations there.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written May 12, 2003

• hayward68 profile photo hayward68
  • Reviews: 987

There are all kinds of...

There are all kinds of accommodations here to suit all budgets. When I went with my family we stayed in motels on Lundy's Lane, a historical area in it's own right.
When I go now I prefer to stay within walking distance.

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written September 8, 2002

• CliffClaven profile photo CliffClaven
  • Reviews: 609

Michael's Inn

Michael's Inn is a comfortable middle-of-the-range establishment, just a few minutes' walk from the Falls. Watching all that water pour over the Falls is bound to give you a thirst, so pop into the bar for a quick Labatt before dinner. Spacious rooms and a dependable restaurant make Michael's Inn an excellent place for a brief visit. Old Cliffie always stays here when he visits Niagara Falls - a look at his home page will reveal why!

• Written September 4, 2002

• shrimp56 profile photo shrimp56
  • Reviews: 2377

Skyline Foxhead Hotel: Skyline Foxhead Hotel

This hotel and its sister property, the General Brock, have the best views of the falls. We like the Foxhead because it's a little closer, the rooms have balconies and it's more modern. The hotel is used for many tour groups from Asia, so there is a Japanese restaurant in the hotel!

• Opinion of Price: