Value Inn International

Good For No Data

More about Niagara Falls

THE MIST FROM THE FALLS IS EVIDENTTHE MIST FROM THE FALLS IS EVIDENT

View of Ft. George from LakeView of Ft. George from Lake

Get a closer look at Canada's skylineGet a closer look at Canada's skyline

ENJOYING THE VIEWENJOYING THE VIEW

by pinkpixie20033

MY BF AND I WILL BE VISITING NIAGARA FALLS CANADA IN JUNE OF 2008 AND WAS WONDERING JUST HOW TO GET FROM BUFFALO NIAGARA FALLS INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT TO THE BRIDGE TO GET TO CANADA WITH OUT PAYIN $40 BUCKS A PERSON FOR A CAB! IF THERE IS BUS SERVICE WHAT IS THE BEST BUS ROUTE TO TAKE! LET ME KNOW WHATS UP. THANK YOU!

Re: HOW TO GET FROM NIAGARA FALLS INTERNATIONAL AIRORT TO THE BRIDGE TO GET ACROSS TO CANADA?

by oldguy472003

These guys run from buffalo airport to Toronto and you can work out a stop in Niagara falls I think.

by neverstoptravel

Take a bus from the airport to bus terminal, it may cost $1.75; then take 40A to niagara falls, should be $2.25. See, less than $5.

by johnmperry

There is also a regular airport bus. But when I flew in, the plane was late and the bus hadn't waited!! {Depends on what you understand by the word "service".) I was told nearly $50 for a cab, which is more than I paid for JetBlue from New York! Anyway I just got a service bus outside, to the bus terminal, then on to Niagara and walked into Canada. Needs exact change though.

By the way, be sure to hang on to US immigration stub you get when you enter USA, else you will get hit for some sort of re-entry tax/visa. Small but annoying.

Travel Tips for Niagara Falls

Hard Rock Cafe

by joanj

So when you have taken all your pictures from the American side of the falls, and wandered around the park, why not go to the Hard Rock Cafe, situated when you leave the parkland and retrace your steps back across the bridge.

I am just facinated by the car appearing to be crashing through the wall. Always a good photo for the tourist !!

What to bring

by Kristin050900

Bring the appropiate clothing and footware. You will be doing A LOT of walking. Just your basic first-aid kit. You never know. Bring lots of film. You'll wan to take pictures of everything! I know I did.

Lots of Bars

by krizt about ???

There are a lot of bars in Niagara Falls- We went to so many in two days but I don't remember the names- imagine that : ) But every bar that we strolled into was nice- people were nice. And I guess there's a really big club somewhere close to the other bars because everyone kept telling us to go there. We didn't make it. You won't have a problem finding nightlife- that's a definate! We were wearing jeans and tanks or tees and that seemed to be fine with everyone.

Decent Food At A Cool Place

by VeronicaG about Planet Hollywood

Planet Hollywood was near the CN Tower, which was near our hotel--Renaissance At The Skydome. So....we dropped in for lunch and ordered hamburgers, which were delicious!

Where else could we dine where the likes of Sylvester Stallone and Demi Moore peered over our shoulders? Music videos projected onto screens accompanied our meal--very much like Hard Rock Cafe! It made a routine lunch interesting!

Very nice restaurant!!

by dopey1200 about The Keg

The Keg is a bit pricey, but the food was excellent. The service was great and the atmosphere was nice. We ate at the Keg located in the Marriott Fallsview Hotel, but I believe there was another somewhere in the area. I had the prime rib, which was cooked to perfection.

Comments