John's Gate Bed and Breakfast

John's Gate Gourmet Bed and Breakfast
Hotels.com Expedia.com Travelocity

More about John's Gate Bed and Breakfast

March Break Pampering

We just got home from an extremely enjoyable stay at John's gate B&B and we would recommend this wonderful home to anyone! Meheroo is an outstanding hostess and we really enjoyed chatting with her and the other guests. Our beautifully decorated room was immaculate and the overall atmosphere was peaceful and "homey". The homemade, gourmet breakfasts were superb! We will definitely return to John's Gate the next time we need a break from reality...perhaps in the summer so that we can also enjoy her beautiful gardens.

hospitality plus!!!!!!!!

This was our first experience at a B&B and it was absolutely amazing.
Our hostess Meheroo did everything to make our stay awesome with her beautiful home and the most amazing breakfasts I have had. The whole B&B was spotless. We will definitely be back and will be passing John's Gate on to our friends.

Thanks Meheroo

March Madness

My wife and I just returned from another incredible stay at John's Gate where Meheroo our hostess again provided a pleasent stay with well planned breakfast each morning and plenty of conversation with her other guests. We spent the first day in Buffalo at the NCAA March Madness Basketball Tourney and returned in the wee hours of the morning to our room which had the covers turned down and a fine chocolate on each of our pillows that was special. A finely prepared breakfast was serverd promptly at 9:00 am and then we were on our way to visit the many fine Wineries in the area. The rooms are very nicely decorated and the home is just that a home. We have sent friends and family to visit Meheroo and they return with rave reviews, and more stories each time upon return. If you go to John's Gate you will return I promise. Bless you Meheroo.

Great Getaway!!!

Merhoo made a much needed break that much better! Her B&B is spotless, charming and very well appointed. The food was outstanding and she took great care of me even with my food allergy. One of the best B&B experiences I have had. We will definitely recommend her to our friends!

Loved our Stay!

We had a wonderful stay at John's Gate. The atmosphere was relaxing and so enjoyable. We were treated like royalty! The breakfast was fit for a "King" (& "Queen!).

Thank you to our Hostess! All was outstanding and we would recommend this all our friends and family!

Enjoyed our visit at John's Gate B & B

My husband & I celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary at the John's Gate B & B. We took advantage of the Dinner/Theatre package Meheroo was offering. We were very pleased with the service Meheroo offered, the rooms were very nice and clean, also the breakfasts were present beautifully and were just as delicous. The performance we saw was at the Port Mansion Theatre was Outlaw, it was funny and we really enjoyed it. We will consider coming back.

A great weekend

My wife was celebrating her birthday and I wanted to surprise her with a relaxing getaway for a couple of nights. We couldn't have asked for a better destination than John's Gate. Meheroo was a fantastic hostess, her breakfasts were exquisite and substantial enough that we didn't eat lunch until late afternoon. The rooms were very clean and beautifully decorated and even though we didn't take advantage of the sitting room downstairs we were welcome to do so. The Spa package was well worth taking advantage of and we spent a great weekend being pampered and relaxing together. I would have no reservations recommending Johns Gate to anybody looking for a quality getaway in Niagara on the Lake. Thanks Meheroo.

A wonderful experience

by TripAdvisor Member Anne24

We just returned from our first experience at a B&B.John's Gate was more than we could ever have imagined.Our hostess Meheroo really enjoys her guests and does so much to make your stay first class.Her breakfasts are beautifully presented and guaranteed to fill you up.We will definitely return to John's Gate.

Above and Beyond our Expectations.

My wife and I decided to spend a weekend in beautiful Niagara-On-The-Lake for our anniversary this year. Unlike years past we decided to save some money and stay at a B&B rather than one of the higher priced Inns. We were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, friendliness and hospitality of this place. Our hostess treated us like royalty and we spent three excellent nights looking forward to what she would be serving up for breakfast the next day. Her gourmet breakfasts rival those of the most expensive restaurants and the personal attention she gives makes it even more special. We saved money and had a better overall experience than we would have had at a local Inn just because of the way we were treated. We will definitely return to John's Gate the next time we go to Niagara-On-The-Lake.

The perfect long weekend (May24th) holiday

Many thanks to Meheroo for making our stay at John'sGate special. We had never stayed at a B&B before so were slightly apprehensive. However, we were truely spoiled. The place was immaculate. The atmosphere was warm, friendly and inviting. Meheroo saw to every detail. She was always friendly and full of information when we sought it out. Breakfasts were fantastic! I would highly recommend John's Gate for the perfect get away. I know that the next time we visit Niagara on the Lake this shall be the place where we'll stay.

Comments