Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Couples
OUR FAVORITE PLACE TO STAY
WE WERE THERE FOR three days, and it was a very comfortable and friendly place to stay. We would stay there again.
One negative: We had some danish rolls for breakfast there, and they were rather dry. But the good news is, just around the corner is a Tim Horton's where you can get great pastries and coffees at a very reasonable price.
Unique Quality: 1. It is right across the street from a Go Train station, which will whisk you into Toronto without any hassle or stress.
2. The desk clerks were considerate, helpful and friendly.
3. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
4. Here's a tip: The washer and dryer take $1.50 each but there are only 3 coin slots. You need to insert one "Loonie" (a $1 coin) plus two quarters. (We discovered that you cannot insert 3 quarters twice.)
Directions: It is within sight of the Q.E.W. (Queen Elizabeth Way) which will take you into Toronto or to Niagara Falls.
Popular Hotels in Oakville
2095 Winston Park Dr, Oakville
2774 South Sheridan Way
2774 South Sheridan Way, Oakville
2930 South Sheridan Way, Oakville
Explore the World
- Etap Hotel Cardiff Centre
- The Blue Water
- Holiday Inn Fishermans Wharf
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Rosa
- ResortQuest Maui Hill
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort And Spa
- Rodeway Inn Big Sky
- Casino Aztar Hotel
- The Tiki Condominiums
- Hotel Churchill
- Cinnamon Grand Colombo
- Coconut Lagoon
- Louis Creta Princess Hotel
- Peppertree by the Sea