Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
The Chimo is your very basic hotel. There is nothing fancy to write home about but there are some positives. It is directly across the street from the St. Laurant Shopping Center for those who like to shop. The food in the restaurant was pretty good and the pub had lots of televisions that were great for watching the hockey games.
There was also free wireless Internet that worked very well and I think every hotel should be offering that.
The exercise room was tiny with equipment that was severely dated but at least there is a room there. I passed and chose to relax on this trip. The pool looked nice and there was a small hot tub that I should of used if I had my time back.
So overall a half decent budget hotel and its about $10 in a cab from downtown Ottawa. During my stay I noticed the Canadian Rangers were there with school aged kids as well.
Popular Hotels in Ottawa
435 Albert St, Ottawa
377 O'Connor Street, Ottawa
11 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa
1 Rideau Street, Ottawa
Explore the World
- Horizons By Marriott Vacation Club At Branson
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Denver Tech Center
- Riu Palace Macao
- Aparthotel Atenea Aventura
- Hotel Fortuna
- The Chili Beach Boutique Hotels & Resorts
- Sheraton Suites Lexington
- Miramar at Waikiki
- Hotel Villa Fabbiano
- Thistle Euston
- Holiday Inn Express Angers
- Garden Court Durban Marine Parade
- The Villas at Sunway Lagoon Resort
- Copthorne Anzac Avenue Auckland