Embassy West Hotel And Cenference Center

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 32% less but rated 33% lower than other 3 star hotels

• A Charming stay

I came here during the summer. The hotel had just been wrapping up their renovation! the lobby was beautiful in all manners. My room was great! The staff is always smiling! I'm revisiting Ottawa, and I'll be sure to revisit all those smiles soon! Thank you Embassy West

Unique Quality: They had a pool which was great on such a hot day! I liked how there was free parking and it was close to the hotel and the city!

• Great Value!

I was in Ottawa for a business conference down in the city. I needed a hotel room and so this place was the most convenient. I tried it out, and little did I know that I grew to LOVE this place! the staff is very friendly. Great location! The rooms are very very pleasant, and very new. There are air conditioners, so I dont understand what the other posts are all about. Overall I recommend staying at this hotel! It met all my expectations!

Unique Quality: I loved the pool, it's great during the summer!

• A WINNER HOTEL

service is an A+! food is superb! the newly renovated rooms are sweet! great pool! free parking, and free is always great! nice gym, and nothing to complain about!

Unique Quality: good event space, great great great food, nicest staff,pool and free parjking
    the rooms were need, and nice bathroom, with a modern edge in the new rooms

Directions: very close to downtown, but it is a peaceful area

More about Embassy West Hotel And Cenference Center

Parking Downtown

by mcface

I will be in Ottawa from Friday Feb 12th to Monday the 15th. I will be staying at the Delta. Do i have any other options for parking downtown for the weekend to avoid paying the 26$ a day that the Delta charges? This trip will cost me an extra 104$ just to park my car that i will not be using.

by johngayton

Which begs the question of "Why take the car in the first place?" You can travel Barrie - Ottawa by Greyhound in about 7 hrs (with a change at Toronto which will give time for a coffee and washroom break)for $180 return. How long eould your drive be and how much will it cost you in gas? If you really must take your car then there are a couple of parking lots around the Byward Market that I think do long term parking but I've no idea of the rates.

by GrumpyDiver

There is less expensive parking. The Delta is pretty well at the western edge of downtown. There is less expensive parking on the LeBreton Flats (down the hill and west) and also further south (past Laurier Av). The Capital Parking Lot (across the street from the Delta - west side) used to be a lot cheaper than the Delta (early bird special used to be in the $10 or $12/day range, but I haven't parked there in the past couple of years, so I don't know what they are charging now).

Byward Market - too far away from the Delta (it's on the east side of the Canal) and quite expensive too. It caters to all of the restaurants in the area.

by mcface

I guess I should have mentioned we are traveling as a family of four. The Car is absolutely necessary.

in regards to the Capital lot - Do you know if I can park overnight at that rate?

by GrumpyDiver

Sorry, I haven't had to park downtown on weekdays for a few years now, so I couldn't say for sure. I think so, but that would be a guess.

by ramot418

Precisely because of the downtown parking problem, I always stay at the Embassy West hotel. Rather old interior, but everything's OK with it. Depends on what your plans are for the weekend.

Comments