Rideau Inn Ottawa

177 Frank St., Ottawa, Ontario, K2P 0X4, Canada

Rideau Inn
Booking.com HostelBookers.com Priceline.com

• Rideau INN Ottawa

My name is kamran yousaf and i stayed in Rideau inn ottawa back in 1992 (Oct-Nov) and today just i was browsing on net and got this site and now giving my reveiw-i stayed in this inn after travelling all the way from lahore, pakistan as a foreign student on CIDA scholarship and i really enjoyed my stay in this inn especially i am thankful to Mr. George who at that time was incharge of this inn who helped me a lot as i was home sick-so in my opinion This inn is like a home beleive me and every person should try to be there and see the elgen street life of ottawa.

Unique Quality: Great views and facilities and especially the attitude of management towards their clients

• lisa_lise's Profile Photo

Perfect B&B

This was the best B&B of my Canada trip. The worker, Stacie, was outrageously nice. My room was huge and immaculate, and I had my own sun-porch. Breakfast was toast, waffles, cereal, yogurt, different juices, and coffee. I came in on the train and they told me exactly which buses to take to get from the train station to the B&B--it was a quick 10-minute bus ride with one transfer. At breakfast, I met some interesting people from another Canadian province, and a family from Germany. The price was certainly right--$67 US, including tax, and they had free Internet access (a welcome luxury in the midst of my 2-week sojourn). They also had a lot of bathrooms (I think 3?), so I never had to wait for the bathroom. The only fault I could find with it at all is that the bathroom shower I used on the second floor was circular and very small. It was certainly the smallest shower I've ever seen and a claustrophobic would not be able to use it. It's possible they have another bathroom with a larger shower. However, that's absolutely the only flaw and I would happily stay there again.

Comments