Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Couples
I stayed at the Sheraton in Ottawa in the fall of 2006 attending a conference for the Congress of Aboriginal Peoples. I have to say that it was a very comfortable hotel with great service and there is one thing now that I've come to notice about this and other Sheraton hotels and that is the quality of the bed. There is good sleeps here!
I certainly recommend this hotel and would stay again.
Unique Quality: The hotel has a nice lounge, great rooms and a nice exercise area.
I thought the hotel was also located in a great spot as well. I went for a daily jog and it was just a minute to cross a couple of streets and I was right on the Rideau Canal. The Rideau Centre was just 10 minutes away on foot, several nice restaurants, the by-ward market was close, Yuk Yuks teh comedy bar and so on .
Popular Hotels in Ottawa
435 Albert St, Ottawa
377 O'Connor Street, Ottawa
11 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa
180 MacLaren Street, at Elgin, Ottawa
Explore the World
- Renaissance Scottsdale Resort
- Saville Park Suites Melbourne
- Elaf Kindah-Makkah
- Albert Court Hotel
- Mövenpick Resort & Spa Cebu
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Williamston
- Al Raya Hotel Apartments
- Best Value Heritage Motor Inn
- Majesty Resort Mirage Park
- Super 8 Oceanfront Daytona Beach
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Karon Beach
- Splash Universe, Shipshewana, IN
- Iberostar Suites Hotel Jardin del Sol
- Best Western Atlantic Hotel Paris