880 10th St E, Owen Sound, ON N4K1T4

Hotels.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Poor

• It was Great

I stayed here for business this past week, rooms were clean, was surprised to see flat screen TVs in the room, had stayed here a couple years ago, was not as impressed. This time, the breakfast was better, the staff seemed nice, at check in the lady gave me tickets to a magic show, which I was not able to attend but thought it was a nice gesture. I will stay here again.

Unique Quality: Friendly staff, waffles for breakfast were yummy

Directions: Convenient to Hwy #10

• Great Stay!!

I recently stayed at the Travelodge in Owen sound and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. It had a warm and comfortable setting. I felt relaxed having to drive almost 3 hours from the city. The staff were very friendly upon checking in and checking out. I tend to always have my laptop with me so high speed internet was a must. I had no problems logging onto the internet and it was free. I had no problems with my room, everything was good. The continential breakfast smelled so good. I love fresh waffels in the morning. I had a great stay and would definitely come back but this time in the summer so I could enjoy the beaches etc.

Unique Quality: unfortunately I was staying there when the weather was bad so I didnt get a chance to explore owen sound much but i really loved the fact that Tim Hortons was just right across the street and almost everything else was of walking distance for ex. the mall and restaurants.
    I also have to add that downtown owen sound has a beautiful set up of christmas lights that i loved. It is a must see when visiting Owen Sound

Directions: right at the corner of 9 and 10th st east