- Reviews: 3491
Microtel: Inexpensive and efficient motel chain
I stayed in Parry Sound at the Microtel, a newly opened branch of this relatively new, inefficient, and very clean chain. Rooms are a little smaller than in standard North American motel chains, more on "european lines" of compact efficiency, but everything is very streamlines and convenient, and I certainly was comfortable in my room - which was amply sized for a queen bed. Also, free internet access is another plus, in addition to the lower than average room rates.
On Highway 400.
- Reviews: 3
Resort Tapatoo: Resort? Erh?
- if it is a resort, it is a sub-standard resort
- don't stay in those cabin by the lake, my friend who stayed there, told me that there were lot of ants anc crockroach. And the shower stand is not recommended for people weighted over 100 Kg
- I stayed in those multi room unit that is away from the lake. My room is at least clean and has a fire place.
- Good food, but the chef has some kind of attitude
- I wouldn't pay $1,000 for the fractional ownership they are asking for CAD $79,900
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Casa Giuditta
- Novotel Cairo Airport
- Art Hotel Athens
- Marina Hotel Kuwait
- Let Me Inn
- Geiser Grand Hotel
- Best Western New York
- Hacienda Del Caribe
- Mrakic Apartments
- Villa Mal Sveti Kliment
- Swallow Queens
- Palma Dorada Inn Hotel
- On The Beach Holiday Apartments